The funny videos thread

ramza

Windows 386 Rap (For all you young'uns, that's the version of Windows 2.0 that was "boosted" to run on the 386. Notice the comparison with OS/2, and the reference to Lotus 1-2-3, as Excel wasn't a market leader, until it was boxed with Word and called "Office" ... :D )

THE PAIN! THE PAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN! ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH! :sweat:

Must cleanse brain! :wallbash:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

• 2 weeks later...

USA broadcast about Europe...

Oh noes! Europe is burns! It's teh Civil War! Europeans are surrounded by bloodthirsty enemies who'll crush them beneath their heel unless we continue our fight!

Dear God, how such bull**** can get ever aired in any country? :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

http://funmansion.com/html/Webcam-Beatdown.html

Complete and utter black on black destruction. So awesome.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Is this real or a parody? :huh:

My thoughts exactly at the beginning. Further the video went I started to think that its real. I'm not 100 % sure though.

Unbeliavable if its real.

"Paris BURNS" :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I was waiting for the whole time that Kane would materialize behind the guy and slit his throat "Our wrath will spread through the desert like a plague"

It so felt like a corny C&C debriefing FMV. :lol:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 1 month later...

I've watched this trailer... I really have no idea how many times.

Damn that music is addictive :D

Edited by Xard

tears tears

Comments are almost as funny as the video. I kind of pity the poor snake, though. He keeps looking towards the cameraman. The look on his face just screams "SAVE ME FROM THIS BABY!"

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Now that's just sick, defanged or not

Now that's just sick, defanged or not

Nothing sick about it. They're training their kid to not be afraid of cobras. Important if you live in a country full of them and especially if you want him to inherit the family snake charming business.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yeah, I guess it has its uses if they're going to make him some sort of snake tamer.

However, it's still depressing. Damn cultural differencies

How in the hell did they defang that thing? Hmm, maybe just file them down and cap off the holes the venom flows through.

They just pull 'em out, don't they?

I dunno. From my admittedly limited knowledge of snake biology, I thought the upper jaw was hollow like the fangs and it would likely break the entire jaw trying to pull them out.

USA broadcast about Europe...

Oh noes! Europe is burns! It's teh Civil War! Europeans are surrounded by bloodthirsty enemies who'll crush them beneath their heel unless we continue our fight!

Dear God, how such bull**** can get ever aired in any country? ;)

that has to be real... it's got the right guy from headline prime.

He's the most right wing of the talking heads on headline. But thats nothing compared to the drivel from Bill O'reilly

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Need drugs to come up with this stuff?

Bizarre to say the least.

Cocorosie :thumbsup:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

:thumbsup:

Cool.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"