The funny videos thread

ramza

Actually, I dont find this video funny at all! That boy got injured for real! He must have broken his leg... <_<

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Those videos aren't funny calax, they are scary. :-

What's worse....the bastard's actually making good arguments. Then again, he's a major hypocrite. "They're lying by presenting theories...so I'll present my theories as facts!"

Good arguments if you cut out the religious bull****.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Those videos aren't funny calax, they are scary. :-

What's worse....the bastard's actually making good arguments. Then again, he's a major hypocrite. "They're lying by presenting theories...so I'll present my theories as facts!"

Good arguments if you cut out the religious bull****.

Umm... he is? Admittedly I only watched about 10 minutes, he was waffling about the Grand Canyon when I stopped. I didn't hear him make any good argument. He makes idiotic inferences from bad observations - no doubt due to confirmation bias. This guy isn't even remotely qualified to comment on "science" let alone teach the subject.

What I found scary was that more than a few people were in attendance and were lapping it up.

I listened to about 45 minutes of it.....it's tripe as far as I'm concerned, but I can understand how it could be taken as a pretty good argument against evolution.....if you know next to nothing about the subject aside from the most basic things (me!). He even used a quote that "They don't use any kind of dating on dinosaur bones aside from their location on the geological table" or some rubbish.

I know for a fact that they DO, so that immediately screamed "bull****" to me.

Just saying, I can see how it'd be "lapped up". Plus, all the "they're lying to your children, these are lies, they hate the bible, they're destroying your children's faith" **** could contribute to their willingness to swallow every last ounce of his garbage.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

the website I posted was sombody essentially taking his arguement and ripping it to shreads bit by bit.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Ooh. Yeah, fits in line with my "He's a ****" theory.

- Everlast

• 4 weeks later...

Kaworus 1337 pwning skillz

:)

I'm not sure how fun those who haven't watched EVA find that but I couldn't stop laughing. Anything that mocks Kaworu rocks.

aaaaaand Boulder Dash! ^_^

edit: Someone had to resurrect this topic :ermm:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I was there when it happened and, while I didn't throw anything at them, I wasn't exactly sad that they left.

The ones throwing rocks were all a bunch of stupid kids who thought they were :) heavy :( because they listened to crap metal bands.

It should be noted, for example, that while they did this to Nickelback, they were happy to listen for a couple of hours to bloody awful Slipknot..

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

:lol:

I'm not sure how fun those who haven't watched EVA find that but I couldn't stop laughing. Anything that mocks Kaworu rocks.

hehe.. yeah he is kinda gay (although they didn't need to change the subtitles to prove that) .. they should've just shown the bathing scene.. :rolleyes:

Is he generally unpopular? I thought it added something very important when he was introduced.. especially with his behaviour!

Fortune favors the bald.

hehe.. yeah he is kinda gay (although they didn't need to change the subtitles to prove that) .. they should've just shown the bathing scene.. :rolleyes:

Is he generally unpopular? I thought it added something very important when he was introduced.. especially with his behaviour!

He was there to prove that there was some meaning behind the angel attacks. And to serve as a fan service for fat internet girls. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

hehe.. yeah he is kinda gay (although they didn't need to change the subtitles to prove that) .. they should've just shown the bathing scene.. :lol:

It depends on who you ask. There's hoards of raging and fat Kaworu-fangirls who flood EVA forums (although I visit them rarely) with their depressing yaoi-pictures. :mellow:

On other hand many can't stand for him. I'm one of those although in my case it's because of these fangirls who are responsible for this whole "Kaworu being gay" scenario. It annoys me since he isn't. I'm not going to release mah eva-geek-powah, so I give "quick" answer. Let's just say there isn't single point in anime that clearly shows he is. In Sadamoto's manga version (which I can't stand for neither, mostly because Sadamoto seriously screwed up with the way he handled the characters. Oh, and Rei fanboyism :rolleyes: ) my view is confirmed and it is second-tier canon. Kaworu's "love" towards Shinji is that of God towards Man. There's nothing sexual in it. And Kaworu is very Jesus-like character (in manga there is only 13 angels and Kaworu is - like in anime - last one of them. This is clear reference to 12 apostles and Jesus. ). After all, he martyrs himself for mankind. However raging fangirls are suitable customers, so of course Gainax has started to sell them overpriced Kaworu/Shinji posters and other crap like that. Meh.

That's it.

Hahaha, This is hilarious! :lol:

"Dakota was promoting her movie that she played with Tom Cruise at Japan. This video When she was interviwing with Japanese high school boy that poor english and he is the one of Dakota's fan club so the TV show let him interview Dakota"

^_^

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I for one think that Kaworu's love for Shinji is not homosexual in the exact meaning of the word, but that's only because they are not of the same species. Semantics, but nevertheless. Hehheh, I think it's pretty obvious that Kaworu wouldn't mind getting it on with Shinji. The carnal tension was rather palpable during the two episodes he was present.

Ah, Japania, you odd moonland.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kaworu's "love" towards Shinji is that of God towards Man.

God loves Man, apparently. :wub:

In a studly, manly, and definitely not gay way, mind you. :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: