The funny videos thread

ramza

Uwe Boll knocks another critic. Geez, these critics really are fat, unconditioned slobs who has nothing better to do with their lives than to mock and ridicule other people's work. Yup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=568RDz6VySs

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah, that foreigner doesn't have the proper moves to dance to Fintroll.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Captain Marvel's powers are derived from magic, one of superman's weaknesses. CM would kick superman's ass.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

*applaudes*

Done before, but damn funny.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Please, post any links that you know of:

Girl caught cheating

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7275382794373706642

Cheers.

Hahaha... (w00t) one of the funniest things i've ever seen!!! Hahaha!!! And that innocents on her face... and than that guy walking out of the bathroom with a towel!!! Hahaha.. :D

I love these kinda video's.. just to see i'm not the stupidest on the planet :("

Just likethis video... it isn't about stupidity... but I like her style! :p

LINK

This is the 'Trapped in the Closet Chapter 1' by R. Kelly. Some of you might have seen these before. There are actually 12 chapters in all, but I think most of them are pretty hilarious. They're great if you look at them as a parody of soap operas. :) I think my favorite is number 11.

Someone told me that they were actually meant to be serious, which makes it even funnier. :D Oh yeah, content is not suitable for children, so be warned.

Edited by Dark Moth