The funny videos thread

ramza

^ how about Moses Hansen... :)

Moses is your standard crazy old apocalyptic demagog, every country has at least one, I really hope he doesn't have a serious congregation.

But that guy there in the clip seems to actually be somewhat intelligent, and that's what makes it scary. :ph34r:

Not sure who you are referring to, but if it is the dude in charge of the thinktank, I thought it was made plain what the ulterior motive (of the Intelligent Design crowd) is: he is (and therefore they are) trying to redress the slide in personal ethics (which HE and people like him believe is a direct result of teh great Satan [science] and consequential nihilistic conclusions) by removing said science, so that the human race can live in ethical harmony, with no nasty doubt to sully God's kigdom on earth. Which is pretty much spot on why I dislike organised religion, because they use any method of control to get their own desires ...

Yeah I understood that, it's just scary that he's so well versed in this stuff that he can make it seem true and turn some people into mindless pawns just sitting there going "oh myyyyy" *clap clap* *chuckle at lame demagog joke*

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'm a Gamer Girl

in a gaming world.

My dice are plastic.

They're fantastic!

I'm a Gamer Girl

in the role playing world.

Only one in the group

They give me all the loot!

There's some dodgy truth to that Hades.....

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I'm a Gamer Girl

in a gaming world.

My dice are plastic.

They're fantastic!

I'm a Gamer Girl

in the role playing world.

Only one in the group

They give me all the loot!

There's some dodgy truth to that Hades.....

he screams like a preteen who's barbie just got it's head ripped off.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Biggest...nerds...ever.  :ph34r:

Agreed. This was fourth time I've seen this video, and it is still funny :blink:

edit: Hah, "elf queen" part rocks :-

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)