Movies You Have Seen Lately

Gfted1

For me, Jean Seberg.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I was lucky enough to find Shattered for only five bucks yesterday. This isn't the flashiest movie, but decent nonetheless. Although I always thought it was Sharon Stone that was the female lead instead of Gretta Scacchi. Go figure.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I saw Motham Prophecies.

Just like the member, both are meh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was lucky enough to find Shattered for only five bucks yesterday.  This isn't the flashiest movie, but decent nonetheless.  Although I always thought it was Sharon Stone that was the female lead instead of Gretta Scacchi.  Go figure.

Tom Berenger is one of those great actors lost in the plethora of Hollywood also-rans.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Last nights feature was Stephen Kings' Pet Cemetary. It went over about as well as The Good, The Bad and The Ugly with my lady friend. Despite her objections it's still a creepy film.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I found Night Watch at Blockbuster today. I was pleasantly surprised. I knew just a small bit about the backstory, but it was enough to help me through the film. I was very happy with the English voicework, as dubbing can usually be brutal for foriegn films. It was a good story and it set the stage well for the sequel.

It also got me a bit more excited about picking up the game.

I found Night Watch at Blockbuster today.  I was pleasantly surprised.

Maybe it is me, but after the book I found it to be not so good. Effects were awesome though.

I have not read the book (books?) but I am now interested in them. Is the English translation good? I remember how long it took to get a decent translation of "Master and Margarita" by Bulgakov.

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

B0001GF2DS.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1076365112_.jpg

180 Min. 2003 Extended Edition. Awe. Mouth Open Awe. Pure Unsoiled Awe.

And

Play It Again, Sam.

Plot Outline: A neurotic film critic tries to get over his wife leaving him by dating again, much by the help of a married couple and his alter ego, Humphrey Bogart.

Hey, P. I'm gonna add Diane Keaton to that beautiful women list. 3rd.

bscap008.jpg

Diane and Woody in an intimate moment. Bogey's teaching him how to woo his broads.

Edited by Baley

Incoherent in quality, I mean.

Sometimes there would be a funny joke, and then it'd be followed up by it trying way to hard to supply kids with odd quotes to throw into random conversations.

I gotta say, people saying this is going to be the most quoted film since Austin Powers / Ace Ventura (they seem to be opposing camps or something?), I really hope they're wrong, because I enjoyed their crude humor more than this.

(In fact, I take no shame in admitting that I'm a Jim Carrey fan. Just look at his facial expressions! That's entertainment by itself!)

Edited by TrueNeutral

Play It Again, Sam.

Plot Outline: A neurotic film critic tries to get over his wife leaving him by dating again, much by the help of a married couple and his alter ego, Humphrey Bogart.

Hey, P. I'm gonna add Diane Keaton to that beautiful women list. 3rd.

bscap008.jpg

Diane and Woody in an intimate moment. Bogey's teaching him how to woo his broads.

Oh, yes. I've always thought she was especially beautiful in Sleeper.

I haven't seen Play It Again, Sam. I guess I'll have to pick it up.

Heja Sverige!!

I've always thought she was especially beautiful in Sleeper.

Definitely true. Man, you're making me search for that DVD.

sleeper73.jpg

That's the best pic I can find. No good.

Quotes from Play It Again, Sam:

Allan: That's quite a lovely Jackson Pollack, isn't it?

Museum Girl: Yes, it is.

Allan: What does it say to you?

Museum Girl: It restates the negativeness of the universe. The hideous lonely emptiness of existence. Nothingness. The predicament of Man forced to live in a barren, Godless eternity like a tiny flame flickering in an immense void with nothing but waste, horror and degradation, forming a useless bleak straitjacket in a black absurd cosmos.

Allan: What are you doing Saturday night?

Museum Girl: Committing suicide.

Allan: What about Friday night?

Bogart: I never saw a dame yet that didn't understand a good slap in the mouth or a slug from a .45.

****: What? You got into a fight?

Allan: Yep.

****: With who?

Allan: Some guys were getting tough with Julie. I had to teach them a lesson.

****: Are you all right?

Allan: Yeah, I'm fine. I snapped my chin down onto some guy's fist and hit another one in the knee with my nose.

*Richard^

Trivia: The actual quote from Casablanca is Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.

Edited by Baley

I know, no one actually says "Play it again, Sam." Casablanca is one of my favourite movies. Also, I'd add Ingrid Bergman to the most beautiful women list.

Right now, I'm watching Once Upon A Time In Mexico. Good fun. and Salma Hayek. :thumbsup:

Heja Sverige!!