What are you playing now....

Darque

Has anyone played / can anyone recommend Solid Snake 2?

Are you joking? :thumbsup:

Oh and I'm playing The Godfather. Me likes. :-

I want to play that. But I may as well wait and rent the 360 version.

Maybe there's a demo somewhere you could try. Or by "other means" which I will not utter here.

Oblivion.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Downloading Freelancer demo right now. Will be buying it or X-Men legends II tonight.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Alan if you happen to see Freelancer on the shelves somewhere during your travels give me a PM, would you? :("

And Jags and I (and Lou for a bit) went back into playing XML2 tonight. We started a new game with Pixies but when he left the Don and I had a rough time with Holocaust. Four men entered. Only two mutants left.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I...I think I'll rummage mah shelves and see if I can find Freelancer.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

X-Men legend II with the fellas, but we need to find a better time to play or something. Trying freelancer, but I think I need to update my video card or something. Also, must find it in stores.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I doubt you need to update your card, Lou, Freelancer is a pretty old title.

I'm playing it now by the way. Lovely.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My computer is seven years old and un-upgraded.

Here in Holland they sell it for 5 euro's...

Currently playing:

Oblivion

Painkiller

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Here in Holland they sell it for 5 euro's...

Currently playing:

Oblivion

Painkiller

I never played Painkiller(I've had bad experiences with Dreamcatcher). How is it? What can you compare it to and what are the best features/parts according to you Hassat(I've read reviews but want more opinions please)?

Edited by astr0creep

I never played Painkiller(I've had bad experiences with Dreamcatcher). How is it? What can you compare it to and what are the best features/parts according to you Hassat(I've read reviews but want more opinions please)?

It's pretty good; buit it is a game that you either hate or love... no middle path. Basically it is a gothic-like shoot 'em up with loads of baddies to shoot at. So don't expect Half-Life2 or Deus Ex like use of Tactics, comparable to the other of those genre like Serious Sam (but with less and a bit more intelligent enemies; and darkier instead of SS' cuteness graphics) or Doom

The levelbuilding is amazing, and the graphics are (even if olded) still pretty good (the 1.61 patch featuring engine upgrades might have helped). Physics cause downed enemies to make the most amazing stunts. But back to the levelbuilding; that is just way better than founded in any other games IMO. Even if all levels (besides 2 or 3) are

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

It's pretty good; buit it is a game that you either hate or love... no middle path. Basically it is a gothic-like shoot 'em up with loads of baddies to shoot at. So don't expect Half-Life2 or Deus Ex like use of Tactics, comparable to the other of those genre like Serious Sam (but with less and a bit more intelligent enemies; and darkier instead of SS' cuteness graphics) or Doom

The levelbuilding is amazing, and the graphics are (even if olded) still pretty good (the 1.61 patch featuring engine upgrades might have helped). Physics cause downed enemies to make the most amazing stunts. But back to the levelbuilding; that is just way better than founded in any other games IMO. Even if all levels (besides 2 or 3) are

Demo's ;)"

I would really advise you to try all 3 (altough I only played 2 myself)

Demo #2 shows basic gameplay later on and a bossfight

Demo #3 shows "Military Base", an amazing (if bit tough) level, and a newer engine

^