What are you playing now....

Darque

I haven't played it yet.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Me and my friends had a "gaming with beer" weekend and we ended up having great fun playing Burnout 3: Takedown in the Road Rage multiplayer mode. Unfortunately, my girlfriend's younger sisters had deleted my savefile, so I've been playing lots and lots of it for a few days to unlock more cars and tracks for the next gaming weekend. I had forgotten what an amazing game it is.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

still working on  XML2

Realized that scarlet witch is voiced by bastila.

Bastila is everywhere :ph34r: . She's Sheena in the Tales of Symphonia games.

I'm still playing Atillier Iris. I don't think an RPG has made me laugh out loud so much before. But it's also very touching in places (like Lita's relationship with Veola).

Jennifer Hale and Wendy Lee crop up a lot in game credits.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Rome, here I come! post-15284-1134168228.gif

Or maybe not. <_< The computer Bactria decided to cheat a full stack on me(something the Bactrians shouldn't be able to do so soon with their lousy starting economy, hence the cheating) and I really don't have the patience to fight all battles with horse archers, which is the only option if you wish to succeed as Parthia. Meh.

I'm thinking of continuing my Pontic Kingdom. Or play as the Germans and take the battle to Caledon. Or may be I'll play as Rome. I haven't tried Rome yet.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm still on Sid Meier's Pirates! for PC.

Playing at home.

Playing at work(!)

Playing at night.

Every chance I get.

this game is killing me. I hate it.

BUT I CAN'T STOP!!!

It really is that addictive. Even when I finished it I had a great urge to replay it and try different things although I had to give it some time.