What are you playing now....

Darque

Rome:Total Realism mostly.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I had a huge crush on Bernard Cromwell's Excalibur trilogy back when I saw this cover on DeviantArt. Reminded me of Cromwell's work instantly and because I didn't feel like another Warhammer avatar, this one was a welcome change.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Robbear ;)

kirottu said:

how about... "just got back from MI and need to get myself together!"

oh and Ace combat 5

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

how about... "just got back from MI and need to get myself together!"

oh and Ace combat 5

How did the building go ?

I tried Ace Combat. Found it a bit dull. Modern combat lacks the appeal for me that WWI/WWII has.

I'll no doubt get around to it eventually once I clear this backlog.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Well, I am done playing DDO. Decent enough game, even with the missing pieces, but the people are a bunch of losers that scream out "NEED TANK PLZ" or some other sort of nonsense. I think I am just going to stop computer gaming til NWN 2 is released.

Well, I am done playing DDO.  Decent enough game, even with the missing pieces, but the people are a bunch of losers that scream out "NEED TANK PLZ" or some other sort of nonsense.  I think I am just going to stop computer gaming til NWN 2 is released.

Apparently the European servers are much better (except Britain): I have heard very good things about German servers, for example. (And they speak better English than most US citizens ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Gun. Now lets see if I can complete the game this time.

Should take all of 6 hours if you don't explore, not that there is much to explore. Eh, I like the game regardless though. Would love to see a second.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm playing another run of Half-Life 2. Some time after the fact, I can safely say that it is the best FPS of recent years. doom 3 is a decent game, but not great. Hell, Painkiller is probably my second favorite.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Still playing Shadow Hearts: From the New World

Fantastic RPG

*GASP*

Ask not what Resident Evil can do for you; ask what you can do for Resident Evil. =]

Resident Evil is Survival Horror, not an RPG :p

Survival Horror: Resident Evil ;)

RPG: Shadow Hearts/Shadow Hearts: From the New World :huh: