What are you playing now....

Darque

:(

What do you think about it? :)

Oh, I love Mercenaries! I've played through it a couple of times already on a rental; once catching the cards and once killing them. Usually I only used the light machine gun the cards drop, and a sniper rifle. Good stopping power for up close and the long rifle to pick em off. ;) The last thing I did yesterday was the mission to blow up a bunch of Chinese gas trucks, so they're really pissed with me.

I usually tried to capture them alive... but... if they annoyed me I usually caugth them with a tank shell or a rocket (w00t)

Morrowind! :(

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Rome:Total War is brilliant. Can't really get into the Barbarian Invasion, though, even with the lure of night and water battles.

Don't forget to check out the Total Realism mod. :(

I haven't started with the expansion yet, even though I got it in a bundle for 40

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm playing a snowboarding game called Amped on the Xbox360, and I'm impressed. It's got similiar gameplay to Tony Hawk, which I've always enjoyed, and just a great blend of cutscenes, humor, and music. You also have a bit more freedom to explore an entire mountain, instead of just doing one track at a time like a racecar game. It's also the cheapest game on the 360.

In fact there is a trial version. It expires when your character reaches level 6. If you buy the license you can level up your character further. My latest char. is 29th level.

A main story will be implemented with next versions.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

Onimausha III

Havnt finished Drakengard II yet (barely scratched the surface, it's a big game). But with Onimusha IV being released next week and having read about the changes in the control systems from II-III I want to see if it's worth ordering.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

No story at the moment?

What's the game all about then?  Is there any raison d'etre, or is just a sandbox style game?

Yes, it's a sandbox style game and there isn't an actual story yet. But, still there are lots of things to do.

- You can be a trader.

- You can be a warrior.

- You can be a slaver.(capturing enemy soldiers and selling them as slaves is possible)

- You can be an arena champion.

- You can join one side(there are two sides for now) and gain ranks by accomplishing missions.

- You can grow your own army and give orders during battles.

- You can siege castles and take them over.

- You can sneak enemy towns.

- You can play mods. M&B is a highly modable game an there are great mods. Story mod and Pirates mod are my fav. You can find lots of Lotr mods as well.

The game is in production and it's version is 0.731. Further updates will add game an official campaign and other(yet unknown) new features.

And here are some ss.

From native mod:

shot00460yu.th.jpg

From Pirates mod:

shot00435bx.th.jpg

centinexx.png

well in my last bout of gaming I beat the main campaign on Ace Combat five...

I gotta say... that game will be BRUTAL on the highest difficulty... it was a challenge on normal.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I was able to get Italy into the Axis shortly after the fall of Paris. I was also able to get Yugoslavia, Romania, Hungary, and Bulgaria into my alliance as well. Unfortunately, thost damn British staged a coup in Yugoslavia, installing a not so Axis Friendly government. So I figured I'd make them pay and invade them. Ended up pushing right into Greece and helped Italy conquer it.

Just started Shadow Hearts From The New World :thumbsup:

So far: Awesome  (w00t)

Are you running in narrow corridors in the forest and get beat up by random encounters every third step?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!