What are you playing now....

Darque

I'm playing The Sims 2, and I'm going to be booting up a new file of one of the KOTOR's.

I know, I know, it's sad.

I sold my copy of Sims 2 on ebay last month and have been feeling like playing again.... :lol:

I did also mean to start a new game of KoTOR on the PC as when I played it previously I played on the XBox...I have since acquired a PC copy though...maybe when I'm done with Oblivion!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

I just reinstalled Freelancer. It's funny as the game gives me a warning because it does not recognize my video card. Radeon 9800 Pro is total overkill. The game still looks pretty nice. Very colourful!

Getting reacquainted with the game. I remember when I had the quad level 10 uber fast firing guns....the level 1s just don't cut it :)

Freelancer looks pretty even with todays standerds. For everybody wanting to play it with modern hardware I advise to turn off "EAX" though in the music tabs... unless you love crashing your game during Jump Gate jumps... ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Freelancer looks pretty even with todays standerds. For everybody wanting to play it with modern hardware I advise to turn off "EAX" though in the music tabs... unless you love crashing your game during Jump Gate jumps...  :o

So that's why it would do that... :o

Thanx! :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Well, I hvaen't bought it yet, but am playing the demo, and it is sweet except I can't read any of the text that goes with any of the tabs and ships and stuff. It's all scrunched up. It really hinders my buying of new stuff and navigating through the docking ports.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So that's why it would do that... :o

Thanx! :ermm:

Odd thing is that it doesn't do that with Jump Holes. Beats me what the exact difference is though that one should shut of your PC and the other load another map :o

And what is the exact issue, thepixiesrock? Does the font display not at all or is it seriously mutated?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Mutated.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hmmm, screenshot and options turned on/off?

Edit; Check out

http://www.lancersreactor.com/t/forum/foru...itle=Freelancer

If it has any threads on this subject

Edit2; It has

http://www.lancersreactor.com/t/forum/topi...eelancer&M=True

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

Hey, thanks, I don't have a disk so I can't do the second thing, and i don't know what my video card is. Thanks anyway though, I might get around to messing with stuff.

How might one go about taking a screen shot?

Almost all the text in the game is like that.

post-1658-1143599785_thumb.jpg

Edited by thepixiesrock

Too bad Freelancer's gameplay was a tad too arcadey (mouse flight  :ph34r: ). I want a proper coop space sim :-

I didn't mind the mouse flight. IMO they handled it quite well. Oddly enough, it's very similar to the excellent mouse flight of the early Wing Commander games (which were made by the same dude).

I disagree with the notion that a space sim needs a joystick to be proper.

Freelancer looks pretty even with todays standerds. For everybody wanting to play it with modern hardware I advise to turn off "EAX" though in the music tabs... unless you love crashing your game during Jump Gate jumps... 

Never was a problem for me.

Edited by alanschu

God of War. Great game. Really great. Yet, not great as Ninja Gaiden Black.

More like Ninja Gayden!

Oho, zing!

In fact, it pronounced "guy-den"... Whatever..

More like "gay-den"!

Oho, zing!

In fact, it pronounced "guy-den"... Whatever..

More like "gay-den"!

Oho, zing!

Sure, whatever floats in your boat :blink:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Apparently I'm managing to play trough Half-Life 2 for the first time without any terrifying graphic glitches. While I'm still just at the beginning, it seems formatting my HD and doing fresh installs worked.

Knowing my luck, I'm betting it all goes to hell sometime during the next week though.

Edited by Role-Player