What are you playing now....

Darque

Looks like you need a hug.

:hugglecuddle:  :blink:  :ermm:  :huh:

And then you would eat me... Non sexually of course, because that would be just gross. All the men of this forum are strong masculine men filled with lots of awesome man flesh. No gays here.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Always wonder what would have happened had Lionheart been completed to the degree chapter I was. The background story was well suited to a large number of sequels.

Lionheart had lots of potential there

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Mount & Blade shareware. The game is pretty fun, but I'll fully explore it (at least, as full an exploration as lvl 6 will go) before I decide whether there's enough content to justify a purchase.

Also, Gothic II demo, which convinced to be on the lookout for Gothic1/2.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

still kingdom hearts 2...

good freaking lord it's a wierd game... (then again... what did I expect?)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

still kingdom hearts 2...

good freaking lord it's a wierd game... (then again... what did I expect?)

How does it compare to the first ? Camera in the first annoyed me, but overall it was the sort of game I just couldnt help liking. Even though I'm not much of a Disney fan (with the exception of Stitch).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

stich is a summon now... I don't use it in favor of using the "Drive" ability which increases my attack/magic to an incredible degree. and the camera has gotten ALOT better over all. it's an improvement over the first but there feels like theres no reason to use the summons (still).

One thing that bugs the heck out of me is the "auto X" abilities where if your near a teammate and hit triangle with full mana you do your uberdoubleattackofdoom. this wipes out your mana and somtimes is a complete waste because your trying to use a special trigger.

Also like the previous the summons really don't have a reason other than to show off. I did find it funny that all the summons from the previous game that made an appearance as a main character (simba and mushu mainly) act like they were ALWAYS at your side killing heartless when I didn't ever use them except maybe once.

Ultimatly they need to reevaluate what the summons are and to make them worth the sacrifice to bring em in.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

stich is a summon now... I don't use it in favor of using the "Drive" ability which increases my attack/magic to an incredible degree. and the camera has gotten ALOT better over all. it's an improvement over the first but there feels like theres no reason to use the summons (still).

One thing that bugs the heck out of me is the "auto X" abilities where if your near a teammate and hit triangle with full mana you do your uberdoubleattackofdoom. this wipes out your mana and somtimes is a complete waste because your trying to use a special trigger.

Also like the previous the summons really don't have a reason other than to show off. I did find it funny that all the summons from the previous game that made an appearance as a main character (simba and mushu mainly) act like they were ALWAYS at your side killing heartless when I didn't ever use them except maybe once.

Ultimatly they need to reevaluate what the summons are and to make them worth the sacrifice to bring em in.

I often thought the summons in part 1 were just a way to get cameo's for the characters.

Another 143 days till my pre-order arrives. Nutty isnt it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'm playing ObsCure :)

An awesome, yet short, survival horror game :)

The company that made it, Hydravision, is supposed to be working on a sequel... but I think the dried up and blew away :o

I'm playing ObsCure :)

An awesome, yet short, survival horror game :)

The company that made it, Hydravision, is supposed to be working on a sequel... but I think the dried up and blew away :o

Good game that. Very non typical plot.

478327[/snapback]

Oblivion has to be tossed aside for a while, i will start a game of God of War instead.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Delisted?

I thought Haunting Ground was good, very challenging in a way, at least for me.. I'm used to "see it - shoot it" survival horror games, not "run and hide" ones :huh:

At least they give you a dog and alchemal items to fight with. :lol:

I think it'd be worth getting if you like survival horror.

Second playthrough of BG2. I'm kinda bummed because I think I screwed up my stronghold. I'm playing fighter/thief this time around, and I cleared Nalia's keep of trolls before I finished proving Mae'Var's treachery. So although Bloodscalp promised me my own guildhall, that sneaky bastard welched and just gave me some gear and cash instead. And I guess the keep is my stronghold now.

I was looking forward to having my own guildhall, too. :blink:

Are there any thief-related quests associated with your stronghold, like the paladin quests?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Are there any thief-related quests associated with your stronghold, like the paladin quests?

There are a couple minor things to take care of once you get your guild, but the meat of the Thieves Guild is found before you actually get the stronghold, so I'd say you lucked out and got the better of the two strongholds.

'Bout all you can look forward to with the Thieves Guild is fiddling around with your thieves, trying to maximize their profit. Fighter stronghold is much more satisfying, IMO.

My currently playing list:

- Ninja Gaiden Black

- God of War

- Burnout Legends

- Kult: Heretic Kingdoms

Looking forward to:

- Dragon Quest: The Journey Of The Cursed King (Yes, A JRPG. Forget Oblivion. I won't play that game...)

centinexx.png