Baby Wiggster

EnderAndrew

We had out baby, Zoe Marie Brumfield this morning at 8:55 am.

I had intended to post pictures immediately from the hospital, but while we were promised wireless internet in the room, and there is a wireless network, we are now being told they won't let us use it, and they won't get us the access key.

I have to get back to Sarah and Zoe at the hospital, but I will try to send pictures soon!

Our baby page will likely be updated with tons of pictures on Thursday when we get home.

http://www.enderandrew.com/sarah/baby.html

Congrads on the successful spawning

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Imagines Ender in 18 years time, shotgun in hand, trying to chase suitors away... :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Awww... Good luck to both of you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

post-2035-1126674376_thumb.jpg

Good luck. All three of you, good luck. :shifty:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

So who won the bet? ;)

Why whoever bet Sarah would have birth via induction of course!

Actually she went into labor a few hours before her scheduled induction amazingly enough.

It was a really fast and easy delivery.

She was born with a full head or curly hair. I'll try to get pics up as soon as I can.

So who won the bet? :shifty:

Why whoever bet Sarah would have birth via induction of course!

Actually she went into labor a few hours before her scheduled induction amazingly enough.

It was a really fast and easy delivery.

She was born with a full head or curly hair. I'll try to get pics up as soon as I can.

Damn. I lost.

May the two of you have many sleepless nights!

Apparently I was a stubborn, annoying 12 hour labour from hell.

Last I checked, I still got it (the stubborness that is) ;)

HA! I was a stubborn annoying sixteen hour labor from hell, and then they decided that I wasn't not going to come out so they had to give my mum a C-section. She opted for no pain killers other than a local that didn't take, but she didn't not say anything because she wanted to remember when I first came out (silly, sentimental old mum), they finally realized it didn't take after they were done due to her increased heartrate and pale 'in shock adrenaline overload' face, and gave her something for the pain that put her out, and she forgot everything.