Baby Wiggster

EnderAndrew

Ender, you make my life wortwhile, with your pictures.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Indeed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You people truly scare me. At any rate, I like the pictures of the hottie storm troopers. I'll take out the pruning sheers for some of the other stuff. I want this thread to go on for a bit longer.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Do not resist the Board. Resistance is futile!

(ah, how I laughed)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I laughed out loud. Thank you, Named One.

kirottu said:

Babies are not cute, they just are. I mean, wastebins arent cute, or tables, or a beige wall, or the taste you have in your mouth in the morning if youve spent the night before eating wet paper.

And you guys make me sick with your bizarre fetisches..

*goes off to watch "Ilse, She-Wolf of the SS" again*

:)"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"*goes off to watch "Ilse, She-Wolf of the SS" again*"

:D That movie is so far-out.

kirottu said:

Its a shame the whole Nazixploitation genre died out when the neonazi movements came in the late 70's and suddenly made nazis taboo again.

I mean just the titles of these films were pure genious "Fr

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Without upper bone structure. They also are eager to ne dropped on them.

kirottu said:

I can't either. Does that make me different?

kirottu said:

You're taking me seriously, Chu?

kirottu said:

Do you go nano nano?

kirottu said: