Baby Wiggster

EnderAndrew

Awe darn it. Thanks a lot Eldar, I dropped my Jodo discussion and then it broke.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

May the dreams of sleeping through the night be sweet and the nightmares about her teenage years never come true

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

A little late here, but I have an awesome birthday list. I share it with the Emperor of China Hongzhi, Ferdinand I de Medici, Emily Bronte, Henry Ford, Laurence Fishburn, and Tom Green among others. Also, it is the day the House of Burgesses (the first representative assembly in the US) convened in Jamestown, the day, Nixon released the documents for the Watergate Scandal after being subpoenaed, the day Jimmy Hoffa disappeared, the day Apollo 15 landed on the moon, and most importantly of all, the day LBJ signed the Social Security Act into law.

Yeah, my birthday's just cool like that. :D

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_13th

I was born on a Friday the 13th, and was named Thomas Jefferson Brumfield III, after my grandfather, but I was also born on the more famous Thomas Jefferson's birthday by pure coincidence.

Also notable birthdays (that jump out to me):

1519 - Catherine de Medici, queen of Henry II of France (d. 1589)

1570 - Guy Fawkes, English conspirator (d. 1606)

1648 - Jeanne Marie Bouvier de la Motte Guyon, French mystic (d. 1717)

1729 - Thomas Percy, Bishop of Dromore and magazine editor (d. 1811)

1743 - Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States (d. 1826)

1866 - Butch Cassidy, American outlaw (d. 1908)

1906 - Samuel Beckett, Irish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989)

1923 - Don Adams, American actor and comedian

1924 - Jack Chick, American evangelist

1946 - Al Green, American singer and pastor

1950 - Ron Perlman, American actor

1951 - Peabo Bryson, American singer

1951 - Max Weinberg, American drummer

1962 - Hillel Slovak, Israeli-born guitarist (Red Hot Chili Peppers) (d. 1988)

1963 - Garry Kasparov, Russian chess player

1970 - Rick Schroder, American actor

Really, that was the short list. Click the link. My birthday is a regular murder's row.

More on topic, Zoe is a super baby. She can hold her own head up and turn it around for a few seconds, which is extremely rare for a newborn only 5 days old. She can also roll on her side all by herself.

She is extremely well behaved, and doesn't seem to cry an awful lot given the average is 1-4 hours of pure crying for a newborn.

Seriously, she cries a couple minutes per day, and then we feed her, take her out of the microwave, etc.

Today was Gameday, which is a bit of a religious sacrament here in Nebraska (land of college football) so she wore a Huskers hat, while mommy and daddy wore hats and jerseys. It was cute.

I need to post more pictures.

I was born on the day when Illuminati was founded, the British colonies abolished slavery, Pluto was named and also Empire State Building founded. Also the Roman Emperor Arcadius died that day. And Joseph Goebbels performed suicide. You know it as the Labour Day, we poor finns celebrate it as the Vappu.

Edit: Arcadius, Illuminati, Pluto, planetary alignment? Creepy...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

January 23... Best parts:

• 1556 - The Shaanxi earthquake, the deadliest earthquake in history, occurs with its epicenter in Shaanxi province, China. 830,000 people may have been killed.
  • 1570 - The assassination of regent James Stewart, 1st Earl of Moray throws Scotland into civil war.
  • 1870 - Marias Massacre.
  • 1982 - Kirottu is born.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

More on topic, Zoe is a super baby.  She can hold her own head up and turn it around for a few seconds, which is extremely rare for a newborn only 5 days old.  She can also roll on her side all by herself.

She is extremely well behaved, and doesn't seem to cry an awful lot given the average is 1-4 hours of pure crying for a newborn.

I need to post more pictures.

I'm glad to hear that Zoe is well and rolling around :p

But please... no more pictures... I barely survived the first 41... I suspect any more would render me a hopeless, coo-ing sack of broodiness... *sobs*

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Heh, you're in for a treat petay. But I'll let Ender explain.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well, I'll let, but Calax won't. It seems.

kirottu said: