Baby Wiggster

EnderAndrew

Quite so sir.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"but who needs that anyway. "

Kokemuksen syv

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Truly she is beautiful. The Lord has looked down and blessed the world, for Zoe is an angel upon the earth.

In times of trouble, she is calm. In times of darkness, she is light. In times of despair, she is hope.

Free from hatred, may Zoe be love within your household for all the days of you life. God bless and keep her. :Eldar's smile of exhuberance as he shares the joy of the community icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So it's a girl! How much does she weigh I wonder?

Thank you everyone!

She was born at 8:55 am, was 20 inches long, and weighed 6 lbs and 14 oz.

She is also incredibly well behaved. She hasn't cried really all day long. She can also roll herself onto her side and she is only 2 days old.

I'd be more impressed if I knew the average ;)

Apparently I was well behaved too. My brother was a hellion when my Mom was not in the room with him (so she says anyways), but I didn't require her attention all the time.

Perhaps that lead to her not holding me enough, which would explain my psychopathic tendencies. :)"

Congrats Ender and Mrs Ender(?). All the best. :huh:

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.