Post pic of your desktop

kirottu

stalin.jpg

Whenever I doubt in my supreme power as a moderator, I just look into the face of Comrade Stalin and I am instantly rejuvenated with totalitarian zeal.

Hey! :shifty: That's my inspiration! Get your own!

I did a paper on Stalin in the sixth grade and became so obsessed with it I got into character :ph34r: . My home room teacher from that year now shouts "Stalin lives!" and salutes everytime he passes me in the hall. It's really funny.

sig2.gif

desk20af.th.jpg

Logan. Claws. Nuff said.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But what about the TSLRG?Aren't you going to play the 'complete' version after they're done,Baley? :shifty:

I already know how it ends,I've read Aurora's finds.

Frankly I have no intention of playing this game again.

It's fun,but it's over and done.

We don't even know if Obsidian was forced to cut all those things,they might have just dimmed it apropriate.

Either way,I don't give a damn.

Mine changes every day too...sometimes hourly. :p

Right this minute it's this one:

desktop-01.jpg

Yes, I know I have too many icons in my taskbar. I like them there.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you know what film Im watching, you will earn my everlasting respect

Is it Joan of Arc?

Hah. What's good about that is it never occurred in the game, yet it was the most prevalent imagery before release. :D

PS Here is my desktop:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

DL - Not a big fan of desktop icons, are you? I thought mine was clean enough.

Btw, is that Tetsuo?

Yeh, desktop items are one of my pet hates... I'd get rid of the silly Rubbish Bin if it wasn't so damn practical to have there :">

And yes, that is Tetsuo :D

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I like metadigital's desk. I'm wondering why Divx is placed out of the way in the US region....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Just spacing the icons out. (OCD neatness freak.) I will probably remove them to miscellaneous, soon, because I don't really use them (I downloaded it for System Shock 2).

I use Firefox as well, but I don't like using it for Obsidian because of the wierd way it handles the mouse-scroller; it only sometimes scrolls the window down the webpage. I could handle a different behaviour, but the fact that it works sometimes but not when editing a post, for example, annoys me.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

*ahem* :ph34r:

Here's mine.

The poor girl must be freezing! Look at the goosebumps, someone get her a blanket on the double!

p.s

OMFGZ0rZ yu0 dirtayh Spanuck :D

p.p.s

Mi aerodeslizador est

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "