Post pic of your desktop

kirottu

For you, Josan, no warnings. Only dark looks... :madr:

Glad to see you still come here from time to time. If you could just get Cappy to come and say hello, it would be a family reunion!

Next time give us a desktop, dammit.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

For you, Josan, no warnings.  Only dark looks...  :madr:

Glad to see you still come here from time to time.  If you could just get Cappy to come and say hello, it would be a family reunion!

Next time give us a desktop, dammit.

When's the last time you talked to Cappy? He emailed me just after New Years about a family issue and no-one has heard from him since.

Hmm... once upon a time... didn't we tell people to keep on topic and confine this kinda blabbing to PMs? o:)

No favouristism here metadigital, just, uh... catching up. yeah, that's it.

December 2012 - Issue 19 of the Winterwind Papers now online - http://www.winterwind-productions.com

Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love

Alas, Josan is merely a specter from the past. He is just another ghost of the Isle.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

" with Golden Axe and Altered Beast"

Ah, the nostalgia...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds