Post pic of your desktop

kirottu

The Voyage demo was okay (thanks mkreku) but I almost always have a hard time with demos. I mean, it's not a difficulty issue but rather that I can't become motivated. It's got some strange design decisions, though. I thought the news blurb idea was kind of good.

Anyhow, I don't want to boggart the thread, even if I'm always looking for the next great adventure game.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'll take my chances. :mellow:

Much less skin in this one, anyway.

post-2035-1123841618_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I like it simple, not too much clutter :wub:

gorthsdesktop5fo.th.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm curious too. :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'd have one too, if I could get the bloody cds to work. :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Everytime I see someone having some sort of weather report application on their desktop it makes me want to shout: JUST LOOK OUT THE BLOODY WINDOW, NERD!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sorry, what kind of windows is it what you are using?  :p  I have never seen this desktop design before!  :)

The software used is called Windowblinds by Stardock www.stardock.com. The guy who made the skin goes by the nickname "Tiggz" on www.wincustomize.com (the "skin" is called GT3) :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Everytime I see someone having some sort of weather report application on their desktop it makes me want to shout: JUST LOOK OUT THE BLOODY WINDOW, NERD!

Window is microsoft licenced product and you may not say it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

BTW Number Man, what exactly is "Starf*cker"?  :lol:"

Heh, heh. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :)

Seriously, it's just the name for an early Starforce protection cracker. Specifically, that one was used to break BL's NO-CD protection before the NO-CD patch was released. Starforce is one of the nastiest protections (if not the nastiest), installing loads of crap drivers on your system and demanding that you disable any virtual drives. There are even some reports that the latest versions can even damage your DVD drive. I guess the "scene" wasn't very happy with li'l SF, so they gave that name to the cracker. :p

What? You were expecting it to be smut? Good God man, how could you think that of me? I made sure I had cleaned all that before taking the screenshot!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I think I may have baley beat in terms of games. Here they are our of the folder (NEW DESKTOP TOO!!!).

And this is about 75% currently installed here.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My desktop is probably quite boring for anyone but me.

Is that your girlfriend?

Hon

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: