KOTOR3 Villain

What kind of villain should KOTOR3 have?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of villain should KOTOR3 have?

• Egomaniacal drag-queen
    • A cross between General Grievous and Count Dooku
    • Yet another Sith guy in black robes
    • A gothic looking woman
    • A totally made up alien race
    • An evil Yoda-like being
    • Anime character reject
    • A white-haired, regenerative psychopath named "Darth Albedo"
    • Trask Ulgo
    • Gluupor

I say Topaz Quasar - Dark Lord of the Polls...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I say Topaz Quasar - Dark Lord of the Polls...

[Expectation]KOTOR3's endboss is going to be easier than KOTOR2's Nihilus, one Force Push (with DC 3) and end of game (endboss dead)... :o

EDIT: Voted Gluupor by the way (hehe), some nuts Rodian is just Evil as Hell...

Rather have some maniac Wookiee as endboss though, even though the guy has no Force Connection, he is dangerous and evil because he ripped off the arm of HK-47 (Punishment: Endboss Fight and DEAD)

a totally white Sith Lord would be cool.

I really want Darth Nilihus to return with a new twist.

I would like him to be a boss then join you to fight the True Sith.

Keep him a heartless mother****er with no good in him and joining the PC of Kotor 3 in order to Aborsb all of the force energy of the True Sith . SO he would be more powerful then he was in Kotor 2

Trask Ulgo, Dark Lord of the Sith.

Thought to have been killed by Bandon on the Endar Spire, Ulgo was spared by Bandon mainly because of his strength in the Force. Indeed, so powerful was he that he was able to hold off Bandon with a simple vibroblade and even proceeding to cut him across the arm. Bandon, recognizing his power, taught him the ways of the Dark Side, and plotted to use him against his master, Darth Malak. Unfortunately, Bandon was killed by Revan, and Ulgo's heart was filled with revenge.

Fleeing to the Outer Regions, Ulgo became a Sith Lord by the name of Darth Trask. He is exceptionally skilled with a lightsaber, and wears a Republic uniform under his clothes, attesting to the devotion with which he once served the Republic. He is currently on the quest to find Revan and avenge his master's death...

True Sith Lord, wearing black as usual, but voiced by one of these three men.

Christopher Walken

Alen Rickman

Bill Nigh

I don't think Christopher Walken would make a good Sith Lord voice. This is partly because everytime I hear Mr. Walken's voice my brain thinks of Will Ferrel playing the cowbell.

"I've got a fever! And the only prescription is more cowbell!"

Funniest SNL skit ever.

Alan Rickman's voice doesn't seem to ooze with evil either.

Gothic looking woman. Well all Sith look Gothic with that pale vampire look.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Soooo tempted to vote Gluupor, but I couldn't figure how to make "wonky" intimidating.

So I chose the Albino. Gah. I've seen Albinos and they're always 6 foot plus and look like freaks. Very scary looking. They don't like my darkness either.

I say a pack of evil giants Gizka with terrifying Force power who would try to eat everything in the galaxy.

That or a "this time its a realy bad bad very bad evil Sith alike really really powerful".

I think they need to make a good Sith in Black Robes, Male character, because they have yet to make one that I thought was very good....

Revan was decent, but all of the Sith/Dark Jedi in K1 were like grey skintights and then malak was magneto...basically....and kreia and the new villains in K2 were alright but I'd prefer a classic Sidious type Dark Lord for the new villain, or at least something similar. No mask this time, make his face evil, pale skin with dark circles under the eyes, possibly facial hair or at least stubble or something, or a goate, and yellowish eyes would be alright but not a must, maybe have it transition from normal to yellowy red when he's filled with rage...but basically I think it'd be cool to make just a normal looking human Sith Lord that looks completely evil, maybe even a once attractive looking person that manages to look Pure Evil, kind of like the description of Satan in a way...thats what the Dark cloaks remind me of anyways....kind of like what they did with Anakin's look for Revenge of the Sith....but maybe some cool armor like Revan had meshed in with his robes....and make him tall not short....

All these crazy ideas for a Sith Lord wouldn't be too good in my opinion...and I think the leader of the Ultimate Sith Empire should be male...not like kreia...tho she was a really cool character, it's time to go back to male....malevolent...eheh sorry had to say it

Whats scarier than a hot sexy gothic chick. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif