The Ultimate Poll

What path would you chose?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What path would you chose?

• Light Side
    • Dark Side

Hmm. D'you mean game or real life?

It's hard to know until you come to a situation. It depends on how the situation is presented, what is in jeophardy, what's the temptation (Bastie made a pretty strong argument in kotor 1 for darksiders. Unfortunetly, if I don't get a cookie with my darkside membership, you can consider that a bad option.) and how my emotions are tangled. Who cares about the jedi code. All I care about is my honour. D'you get more honour from destroying the protectors, or aiding them? Hmph. Thinking about the big picture, not looking at the details. Typical. :D :):huh:

Fnord.

The darksaide all the way! I would love it if in the game we were given the option to destroy an entire planet in order to kill one jedi. :) If not then I guess I would have to go lightside so I can purge the galaxy of the sith threat :huh:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Its probably been done.

If you had to pick a side would it be the

Light Side

Or

Dark Side

VOTE!

I chose the grey side! :rolleyes:

"What will you do?"

NOTHING! Because i'm an old herment named Joole

600 posts! I don't know how i got that many.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

chosed LS but i'm very DS tempted...

the problem is that DS is generally just the evil choice or at least it was mostly on KOTOR1

i will really appreciate a gradual fall, whitout being strictly evil but more driven by passions and emotions.

Some choices like that where also present in KOTOR1 but was so rare and as said the DS choice was generally kill/rob the poor guy that is in need of help.

so if the line between LS/DS will not be so marked or be simply a choice between the greatest good and the greatest evil i think i will be tempted to fall, otherwise LS all the life... never liked to be a thug :p

the problem is that DS is generally just the evil choice or at least it was mostly on KOTOR1

i will really appreciate a gradual fall, whitout being strictly evil but more driven by passions and emotions.

Some choices like that where also present in KOTOR1 but was so rare and as said the DS choice was generally kill/rob the poor guy that is in need of help.

so if the line between LS/DS will not be so marked or be simply a choice between the greatest good and the greatest evil i think i will be tempted to fall, otherwise LS all the life... never liked to be a thug :p

Agreed. That is the main reason why I didn't like that Dark Side much. I would've love to be able to behave like the Emperor in the movies, rather than a simple bad-tempered-launchbox-money-stealing thug.

Hopefully the Dark Side will be more appealing this time...

Agreed. That is the main reason why I didn't like that Dark Side much. I would've love to be able to behave like the Emperor in the movies, rather than a simple bad-tempered-launchbox-money-stealing thug.

Hopefully the Dark Side will be more appealing this time...

Yep. Unless your character was a total jerk there was no point in behaving DS. No succumbing to your passions, not reaching out for the DS when in trouble, just plain old mugging n' bullying. Until DS is presented as in the movies or EU (I specially like Anakin Skywalker's downfall), I'll always go LS first.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yet another one of these "What path will you choose." topics oh well. Since these always get sent back a few pages once they are finished, I am happy to tell you (lost count of how many times i hav told ppl here now) what path I will choose.

Light Side. I am a good guy at heart, and when I did DS, it was only to see the ending, and I hated playing Dark Side every minute.

I'm a goody 2 shoes. In original I got LS Master. I will do it in KOTOR2. Hail Light Side.

Everyone speaks tuff on their side of choice.

The truth is they're both equally strong, but it is the personality of a person and the percentage of control one has over the force that decides which one is stronger. Which side of the force you'r on doesn't mather.

What good does it do when you use force lightning, force choke, force yell, force burn, ... when your opponent just absorbs all that, or worse ... deflects it?

But if the neutral option was available, I'd choose that one.

The neutral Jedi are the survivors, they don't intervene with other people's business, they are very strong and one with the force, but are not bound on laws, codes and shifts. You can use it for yourself or for whatever you want.

You don't guard peace and you do not destroy it, you don't strive to be in the council and you don't want to rule the galaxy.

Neutral is better, because you rule your own self, you are 100% free.