What extra feature should the PC version have?

What extra feature should the PC version have?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. What extra feature should the PC version have?

• Flipable hoods, with character animations showing them putting it up and down.
    • More Accessories
    • More Sidequests
    • More Locations
    • Other (please specify)

I hope that for us Xbox users out there they decide to make extras and release them on the second release of the game because as it sits I would almost be willing to purchase the game a second time to get be able to get upgrades through live. But with that not being a real possibility I guess I am going to have to upgrade my PC so I can get the upgrade when I puchase the PC version in FEB (though by that time I will already have the Xbox version of the game). I don't like the fact that Xbox is getting the shaft on this since its really not fair that one should get update while the other is unable to get it. Although as I already said if there is a possibility of getting updates on the PC I guess I will be forced to update my computer (though I will have more than one game to upgrade it for i.e. KOTOR) so I can run TSL on it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I hope that for us Xbox users out there they decide to make extras and release them on the second release of the game because as it sits I would almost be willing to purchase the game a second time to get be able to get upgrades through live. But with that not being a real possibility I guess I am going to have to upgrade my PC so I can get the upgrade when I puchase the PC version in FEB (though by that time I will already have the Xbox version of the game). I don't like the fact that Xbox is getting the shaft on this since its really not fair that one should get update while the other is unable to get it. Although as I already said if there is a possibility of getting updates on the PC I guess I will be forced to update my computer (though I will have more than one game to upgrade it for i.e. KOTOR) so I can run TSL on it.

Paying the price for first choice availability? :p

manthing2.jpg

more or less, there is nothing else coming out or already out that I want to purchase so I will get it in dec so I will have something to do until I can afford to purchase TSL and KOTOR plus my upgrades in feb.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

hey now don't start a arguement between the two sides agian, hell it just finally cooled off on the board after the last upset (the release date bullsh!t by LA) all we Xboxers are saying is that its not fair that one should get something like DLC when the other can't by design. I know its the same arguement people used (and some still are [rightfully so mind you]) but this is slightly different because it concerns acctual game content and not just the release of the game (which would have included the same content at a better graphic level).

Edit: I was in full support over each side having its own (different) DLC because it would have set to two appart, but for one to just not get any I would hope that atleast by the time the international xboxers get their copy of the game this will have been fixed, so in other words I hope it will be fixed by the second printing of the game (though highly unlikely).

AscendedPaladin.png

It'd say:

69 hours of extra gameplay.

666 new lines of voice acted dialogue.

Ya all know i am kidding....

...right.

Just make the damn PC version as bug free as possible.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

After reading this thread, I started to wonder... Are these sorts of threads showing up on GTA: San Andreas forums?

Probably not. The PC San Andreas fans knew that they were getting it after the PS2 fans around the time GTA3 came out, when Sony and Rockstar announced the exclusivity agreement.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

well i think the pc version should get extra content, but it should also be available via xbx live. Can't we all agree on that?

Anyway new locations would be best

Yes we can I am sure.

All I'm saying don't get your hopes up. Wether you should get content or not isn

AscendedPaladin.png

No the in thing is for the Publisher to screw over the PC gamer, while the Devs screw over the console gamer (This is not directed at Obisdian in any way, and i don't think this about Obisdian.).

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I said other, because I like all of the above, but I don't really care about the hoods. They are good for aesthetics, but that is all (not saying I wouldn't like it if they were there). I would like more accessories, sidequests, and one full location, a little bigger than Yavin would be nice.

The game isn't even out yet, and we are already demanding improvements. I don't need all of the extras, since many of them will show up over time anyway. I'm not sure, can we use the "M" word in these forums without getting booted? It's just that there are things for KotOR 1 already, and if the engine isn't changing, it shouldn't be difficult to tweak things. I will be happy with the game even if it is the same as the X-Box version (content wise, but with less bugs. There has to be a reason for the much debated release date). Three cheers for the Obsidian team, and a 21 gun salute if they do implement any Yavinish areas, and extra items that aren't in the X-Box version.