What extra feature should the PC version have?

What extra feature should the PC version have?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. What extra feature should the PC version have?

• Flipable hoods, with character animations showing them putting it up and down.
    • More Accessories
    • More Sidequests
    • More Locations
    • Other (please specify)

I think hoods should be enough. Quick, simple and stylish :)

there has to be some point to the hoods; if not, then why should the devs include them? i mean, just because they look cool?!? if all npcs react the same to you, no matter if you have your hood up or down, then what's the point?

pleaaaase; i would rather have a few extra quests or places to visit then.

I think hoods should be enough. Quick, simple and stylish :-

It's not simple, it's a very long task and thats why it won't be in the game, Akri has stated that they would have to do double the work.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'd like another area with special content, like Yavin Space Station was in KotOR, but bigger and better this time. Something more to explore, harder, with greater rewards. I don't know which category to put this under (item, location, etc), but it seems to be mainly location so in there it will go....

Courascent! The jedi temple with no white boarder lines on the mini map! Level with a bit more freedom and the abandonded Jedi temple, that would be so cool! The light side opposite to the nexus of incrediable darkside power that is Korriban! Though the valley of jedi would be a good second! Oh and Mike Gallo in a picture begging for forgiveness after he's lynched by a mob of PC and Xbox europe gamers! Lol!

Courascent! The jedi temple with no white boarder lines on the mini map! Level with a bit more freedom and the abandonded Jedi temple, that would be so cool! The light side opposite to the nexus of incrediable darkside power that is Korriban! Though the valley of jedi would be a good second! Oh and Mike Gallo in a picture begging for forgiveness after he's lynched by a mob of PC and Xbox europe gamers! Lol!

(w00t) That makes no sense....

...Unless he's a Force Ghost. :ph34r:

o:)"

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I will find a way to spoil the game for you! Muhahahaha! :)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think hoods should be enough. Quick, simple and stylish :)

there has to be some point to the hoods; if not, then why should the devs include them? i mean, just because they look cool?!? if all npcs react the same to you, no matter if you have your hood up or down, then what's the point?

pleaaaase; i would rather have a few extra quests or places to visit then.

There could be a point to the hoods. Perhaps the hoods could help you to disguise your identity. This could be especially helpful for LS characters, who want to use violence as a last resort. If they pulled up their hoods and used Force Persuade, perhaps they could accomplish tasks without the need for fighting. As I recall, the original KotOR still rewarded XP even if the task was not done through destructive means. The idea of hoods as a disguise could help to further the LS experience.

DSers could pull up their hoods to look sinister and stuff like that. Not as useful, perhaps, but it might be cool anyway.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif