Jedi Or Sith

Really I'll probably just play through and choose whatever is appealing at the time and not try to stick to any particular path for my first run through. When I actually try to stick to a side regardless of whether I do this or just cruise through in the gray first I am going to do DS first, just to test out the limits of the game, then LS. I understand why some people only play one side, but that's silly to me. I mean you've payed your money for the game, you should you play it to the fullest extent. I never play a game and then only play certain parts of it. Also, since this is a new company handling the game, you never know, DS may be less thugish and more truly evil, though I think the reason games shy away from that is some people would find it offensive and repulsive.

Congress is on the Videogame indutry enough, what with blaming them and the Music industry for every kid that shoots up a school instead of blaming our crappy, under-financed schools and bad parenting. Do we really need to give them another reason to point and say, "See! Those games are detrimental to the minds of people who play them!"

Gee, this post morphed from a simply answer to an opinion question into a political rant. My sincerest apologies. :p

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I can't remember if I replied to this topic yet or not, but I'm playing through as a LS Jedi, but will be answering all the questions to make it a DS ending for KOTOR1. I want the entire universe against me. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I want the entire universe to bow to me! :-

Well you don't want much huh? :p

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Relative to what? Wanting multiple universes to bow to you? LOL.

omg ur kidding right? the fact that you could have double bladed or dual sabers in academy was one of the worst things about it!!! plus the fact that EVERY other dark jedi had them

the dual sabers just look stupid and clumsy..and the staff saber is waaay too overused....i mean you would see them everywhere used by everyone when they are supposed to be a unique saber....

no I kinda liked the dual lightsabers, only looked REALLY clumsy when you used that weird special function which looked liked you tripped over something and went into a spin .. just wierd! but yes it was crummy that every sith had dual and double thats true ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I think I'll fall to the dark side on my first playthrough. On my second, I'll climb up to the light side :D

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D