the who in the what now?

56 minutes ago, uuuhhii said:

can already see the wave of yuri doujin in c103

the what in the what now?

fake edit: not the character you're talking about but

maxresdefault.jpg

i am officially frightened

• Gasp! 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

• 2 weeks later...

Dungeon Meshi - Delicious in Dungeon manga is ending with the next chapter, so I assume the anime will not have issues with catching up with the manga. I think most people here will like it.

Edited by Sarex
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Gasp! 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

anyone remember Kyoukai no Kanata

pretty bad for a kyoto production

but that episode 6 idol training montage are still amazing

better than the rest of that show combine

really show how competent and capricious kyoto are

Edited by uuuhhii

I Want To Walk In Space With You. A story about two boys struggling to figure out how to live life normally. One seems to be autistic and the other one seems to have ADHD. Very strong first chapter.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

On 8/27/2023 at 10:43 PM, uuuhhii said:

never even heard of anyone enjoy idol anime

kind of weird there are still at least one made per year

I can recommend Love Live!, that was a fantastic experience with great music!

Spoiler

Not.

• Gasp! 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Somehow I am oddly excited to watch that One Piece live action show. It will probably suck, but still... this is probably the first time ever that I can't wait to dive into it. 😄 Not sure why, though. Maybe because I have fond memories of the first few chapters of One Piece? Just realized that I somehow completely lost the motivation to keep watching it at around episode 300 or whatever. Even to get to this point I had to force myself quite a lot and it took me years. Maybe it's because the story is progressing so damn slow and there is so much filler.. or I just don't like how over the top crazy everything got.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Watched the first episode of One Piece. Honestly was not bad. I mean, it's pretty ridiculous when Zorro puts the 3rd sword into his mouth, but so was the anime, I guess. Still, will keep watching. Nice.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

8 minutes ago, Lexx said:

Watched the first episode of One Piece. Honestly was not bad. I mean, it's pretty ridiculous when Zorro puts the 3rd sword into his mouth, but so was the anime, I guess. Still, will keep watching. Nice.

anime have so much filler after first 100 episode

switch to manga would be better

Live Action One Piece. It's an overwhelmingly silly show that does absurd anime **** like move callouts and somehow it works. I guess after seeing so many superhero things that were ashamed to be based on funnybooks and silly costumes, it was funny to see a show just roll with the absurdity. CGI looks like ****, par for the course.

• Gasp! 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I've been watching some Level 1 Demon and one room hero... yes, it's unapologetic fan service and exactly what I needed to cheer up. Caught myself laughing out loud at times, because the sometimes over the top humour just appeals to me. Yeah, shoot me, it's funny as heck 😝

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

3 minutes ago, HoonDing said:

I dropped an external HDD and lost all my anime. More's the pity.

remember the old days of storing anime on hundreds of disc

always prepare multiple copy of a favorite list too so at least most of them can be down loaded again

• Like 1

So I don't know why, but I watched this My Happy Marriage on Netflix. The tl;dr is ... jeez, what a load of conservative garbage. At first it started fine, but then they steadily slipped into that "I want to be a good housewife and love my husband"-stuff and it just lost me. Feels weird seeing people drool over that anime.