Ukraine Conflict - "Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed"

Mamoulian War

21 minutes ago, Valsuelm said:

Thanks.

My thoughts on Russia v. Ukraine will take me more time than I have at the moment to flesh out for you, and I don't think it's as simple as picking a side as there are many players in this, and I'm sure my view of the power players in this are different than yours and the majority.

What's happening in the region of Ukraine is a small part of a much larger war, that started awhile back. Though it is currently one of the focal points of that war.

But yes. Russia is winning the conflict in Ukraine. They certainly won the first major phase of the hot part of the conflict in Ukraine. The second major phase is likely still some weeks away, as Russia mobilizes for potential full on war and waits to see just how far the 'leadership' of the US/EU/NATO is going to push all of this. Russia is falling back at the moment for a reason. It's a very smart play. Moreover, they aren't losing anything of real consequence. Mostly just a bunch of small villages that happen to have a majority of Ukranian people in them (vs. a majority Russian, which is what comprises most of the territory they are in the process of officially annexing).

I realize that many won't see this, but for anyone who well versed in the politics/history of the region, the players, and war strategy/tactics, Russia has played this game very well. Masterfully even, given what they have been up against.

The foreign/billionaie owned media that often lies to everyone and have effectively made themselves the enemies of truth and freedom loving people the world over... well, they certainly won't paint a remotely accurate picture for you. They would have you live in upside down world and enslave you. In fact if you are 'cheering for Ukraine' you are unwittingly (unless you are one of the Evils behind this poo) cheering on the destruction of the people of the US and the people of the nations that NATO/EU are supposed to be representing.

Anyways..

I've never had 'anti-western' sentiment Bruce. I'm generally very very much for western culture, truth, the principles of individual liberty, and what was fought for by the founders of the USA. However, supporting these things, puts me at odds with the ruling class of Evils who have hijacked the federal government of the United States, many of the governments of Europe, pretty much every institution I've ever seen you hold in high esteem, among other things.

Respectfully, anyone who uses the term 'conspiracy theories' as any kind of dismissive or pejorative is frankly not thinking enough, and/or falling for a masterful trick designed to get you to not think and to dismiss those that would who present you with any ideas/concepts/facts/etc outside of the box that the good little slaves are supposed to stay 'thinking' in.  Which is exactly what the treasonous Evils who are in the process of destroying 'the west' from within want you to do.

I will write more on Ukraine v. Russia in the coming days, to more fully answer your and Lexx's question, as well as flesh out a bit more what I am saying here.

In the meantime, I implore you to stop consuming the 'news' unless it's primary source material, look at some maps (current and historical), and think. Doing that alone drives no small stake into the heart of the BS that the foreign/billionaire owned 'mainstream media' has generally been telling people.

I hope you've been well!

Thanks for responding, I disagree with most of what you said but I respect the art of debate and how we  often have different opinions on things 8)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, xzar_monty said:

The biggest contributor to Ukrainian weaponry is.... <drum roll>.... Russia! Somewhat amusing, this, in the middle of all the dire news.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraines-new-offensive-is-fueled-by-captured-russian-weapons-11664965264?mod=hp_lead_pos7

Ukrainian farmers testing their newfound tractors in the field...

Battle Of Donbas: The biggest tank war is about to happen - Defence View

• Haha 4

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Apparently there is a covid outbreak in one of the mobilization centers and russia handles it as they usually handle things: Locking people into unventilated train cars without medical attention or anything else.

2 hours ago, Valsuelm said:

But yes. Russia is winning the conflict in Ukraine. They certainly won the first major phase of the hot part of the conflict in Ukraine. The second major phase is likely still some weeks away, as Russia mobilizes for potential full on war and waits to see just how far the 'leadership' of the US/EU/NATO is going to push all of this. Russia is falling back at the moment for a reason. It's a very smart play. Moreover, they aren't losing anything of real consequence. Mostly just a bunch of small villages that happen to have a majority of Ukranian people in them (vs. a majority Russian, which is what comprises most of the territory they are in the process of officially annexing).

Pretty hilarious levels of cope.

• Like 3

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

16 minutes ago, Lexx said:

Apparently there is a covid outbreak in one of the mobilization centers and russia handles it as they usually handle things: Locking people into unventilated train cars without medical attention or anything else.

Pretty hilarious levels of cope.

Typical Russian logic, faced with a highly transmissible airborne disease put everyone in the same confined space

This is the " advantage " of living in a autocratic state for leadership. They dont have to worry about media or citizen backlash because you just arrest people who complain 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Another story of Russian mobiks, which gonna “turn the tide” of the current conflict, this time from Belgorod Oblast 🤷‍♂️ Courtesy by independent alternative Russian Telegram channel, and translated by another nonbilionaire volunteer.

Edited by Mamoulian War
  • Thanks 2

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Hehe, after few minutes of searching, some people are suggesting, that this was staged by Prigozhin. It looks like the the war for influence has seriously started in Russia, after all of the ****ups at battlefield.

Bellow the initial tweet, there is a video of FSB arresting one of the Wagner media “managers” behind the Shoigu discreditation campaign.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mamoulian War said:

Hehe, after few minutes of searching, some people are suggesting, that this was staged by Prigozhin. It looks like the the war for influence has seriously started in Russia

Interesting that you say this. I have a seen former(*) Nordic intelligence leader point out that Prigozhin has done a number of things apparently aimed at improving his stature and thus demonstrating that he can be the future leader.

(*) Current ones aren't as free to comment.

Sorry for another post, but Oh My God, this is so ****ing ridiculous… It has been translated from a pro-Russian Telegram Z-Channel… source included…

If anyone was still wondering, why Russia is so incompetent on the battlefield, and why they got kicked out of Kyiv so fast, this will give you another hint…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, xzar_monty said:

Interesting that you say this. I have a seen former(*) Nordic intelligence leader point out that Prigozhin has done a number of things apparently aimed at improving his stature and thus demonstrating that he can be the future leader.

(*) Current ones aren't as free to comment.

My knowledge on Prigozhin, except his Wagner financing, is very limited. In the case, that these former intelligence are correct, is there any consensus on how much of a c**t he is, compared to Putin?

16 minutes ago, Mamoulian War said:

My knowledge on Prigozhin, except his Wagner financing, is very limited. In the case, that these former intelligence are correct, is there any consensus on how much of a c**t he is, compared to Putin?

Not that I know of, sorry. I can't see him being any more "democratic" than Putin.

38 minutes ago, Mamoulian War said:

Sorry for another post, but Oh My God, this is so ****ing ridiculous… It has been translated from a pro-Russian Telegram Z-Channel… source included…

If anyone was still wondering, why Russia is so incompetent on the battlefield, and why they got kicked out of Kyiv so fast, this will give you another hint…

B-but Valsuelm said russia is winning!

• Haha 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

11 minutes ago, Lexx said:

B-but Valsuelm said russia is winning!

I wonder if Vals is not Comrade alt account ?

John Milton 

All of Russia west of the Ural except for Karelia should be given to Ukraine. All of Russia to the east of the Ural belongs to Mongolia and China. Sakhalin, Kamchatka and Kurils should be returned to Japan.

• Like 2

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Would be fun to see how that would differ from the open vote.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

7 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Would be fun to see how that would differ from the open vote.

What would be fun about it? So we can see how much forced annexation\colonialism  is supported when governments vote in secret and are hypocrites to what they say they believe in which is respecting sovereignty?

What would be the point of a secret vote anyway because we wont know which countries dont respect international law and its not going to change anything? Its not going to end the war and Western sanctions will continue 

These votes in the UN are not binding, they more symbolic 

John Milton 

Since the start of Souther counter offensive, Out of 25k soldiers on the right bank of Dnepr in Kherson Oblast, approximately 2.5k dead, 5k wounded, unknown number surrounded. Most of the surrounded soldiers have lost 10-15kg of weight due the lack of supplies comming across the river. Winter time will be crazy for the rest of them… Well unless Russia counts that with more dead soldiers, the flow of the supplies would be less demanding 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

What would be fun about it? So we can see how much forced annexation\colonialism  is supported when governments vote in secret and are hypocrites to what they say they believe in which is respecting sovereignty?

That is what we would be funny about it.  Governments being hypocrites, ZOMG.

• Thanks 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm starting to think that this war may not end in a peace treaty, but in a Korean war-style cease fire. If Putin remains in power, then Ukraine will probably need to become a nuclear power again.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/863548.html

"Preemptive strikes are needed so that they know what awaits them if they use nuclear weapons. Not the other way around, waiting for Russia's nuclear strikes and then saying, 'oh, you've done that, then get this,' "

:lol:

1 hour ago, Malcador said:

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/863548.html

"Preemptive strikes are needed so that they know what awaits them if they use nuclear weapons. Not the other way around, waiting for Russia's nuclear strikes and then saying, 'oh, you've done that, then get this,' "

:lol:

He's not necessarily wrong. Some very well regarded experts on deterrence theory have, in the past in the abstract, said similar things. One way or another, deterrence theory may be getting a serious workout soon.

Edited by kanisatha

Probably just a slip of the tongue. Not a big deal in any case, if a NATO state official said that that'd be a bit brow raising.

24 minutes ago, Darkpriest said:

@BruceVC Oil at 95, Biden admin furious at OPEC on the cut, and more production cuts are expected in Dec, should EU not falter and decide to go with price caps and embargo on maritime Russian Oil.

Yes and that is because OPEC is cutting 2 million barrels a day. But its simple supply and demand. It has nothing to do with the Western economic structure  or sanctions against Russia so we dont want to read into  it  things that dont exist

OPEC wants to make more money and they concerned with the overall demand for oil and " uncertainty " 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2022/10/05/gas-prices-going-up-opec-production/8191610001/

John Milton