Picture of Your Games the 15th

HoonDing

"Stalking" Sebastian.  🤣
Hogwarts-00048.jpg

Explanation: I was curious what npc's do so I followed a string of students after one class, who all walked to my next main quest class. I did that class, and then followed Sebastian around like glue. It was actually kind of impressive - the AI would put him in this pattern of walk up and down floors, sit, and either do idle stuff or converse with some NPCs, repeat, all over the castle. When it became night I expected him to walk to his Common Room and disappear into a wall or something (most students/npcs disappear at night so no one for the AI to "talk" to), but instead he wandered in the gardens and castle until morning. Probably didn't feel safe going to sleep when some weirdo was following him. LOL.

I now want to follow all the main students, see if they have different walking routines.

• Gasp! 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hogwarts-00051a.jpg

Hogwarts-00049a.jpg

...this is my Gryffindor (however you spell it) chr. My first was Ravenclaw, 2nd (dude)/Hufflepoof, not sure what I'll do for Slyther, maybe a gal with green hair. Although I don't like the skirt outfits for females (some full dresses are ok but they look a bit silly with robes/coats...). There are pants outfits, but harder to find one you may personally like. Not that any of it matters, but when they give you choices, I like my color-tone coordinated outfit aesthetics.  That's my fave scarf, because it compliments a lot of different color schemes in the game vs, say, a bright purple scarf. Er, yeah. I'm like that. 😛
Hogwarts-00050.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative

UlgMVXl.png

pznVp9q.jpg

29UwQKE.png

I'm saving this last screenie to use as a reaction picture, though I'll probably just crop it down to the speech bubble at the bottom:

xGUdIm2.png

I could probably go into the politics thread and use it at least 20 times right now, but that would entail going into the politics thread and reading posts therein, and, dear God, why would I do that to myself?

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

On 3/21/2023 at 7:55 PM, Keyrock said:

xGUdIm2.png

Well or dense enough to use that colour of text.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

There is a rudimentary photomode in RE4-M but this is a frame from a video. I did like the in-game scenes integration (that I saw), it didn't feel interruptive and was paced/flowed very nicely.

RE4-RM-0002a.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Playing around with Steam Link.

vR8FTLD.jpeg

Pale spider on hardcore is still kinda tough.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Immortal: Unchained. The second half of the game.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

An optional boss - I was safely out of range of the boss and the adds. In later areas the grenade launcher foes appeared in groups of 2.

The Bed of Chaos, v.2.

The boss was invincible in this field, but I could reload while she was regenerating.

I tried shooting it. The definitely-an-innocent-child had a force field.

Final boss and ending:

Spoiler

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just my unnecessarily large and largely empty home complex.

Above_Snakes_4-28-2023_9-32-47_PM-185.jp

...I've played enough to notice a few bugs/glitches in the demo. Hopefully those are fixed in full release. Still a chill, relaxing game perfect for my brain right now.
...it's still not May 25th.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 3