RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - VISUAL NOVELS ALLOWED

Eh. Would be interested in it if it had Obsidian involved, but this way it's probably just going to be the same garbage as always.

It still kinda stings seeing my childhood franchise getting raped once more.

Maybe this time they will at least spit on it. Asking for lube would be asking too much from Bethesda.

Sucks to see the IP ruined.

• Like 1

Hate the living, love the dead.

https://www.pcgamer.com/door-kickers-action-squad-is-like-a-two-player-2d-rainbow-six-siege/

It's a cartoonishly high-octane game about shooting first, asking questions never, and maybe rescuing some hostages in the process.

Realistic US police simulator. 

;)

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

PUBG sues Fortnite - there's info on PUBG pages, or so I was told.

It's kinda funny they are suing Epic, who made Unreal Tournament, which has a battle royale mode. I think it's called 'Last man standing'. One of the first to ever do it. 

Sour grapes and desperation. 

Edited by Gorgon
  • Like 3

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Yes, they really should be focusing on new IP's. I think people will be surprised that a new Fallout wouldn't sell as expected. All thanks to FO3 and NV of course.

FO4 had over 2/3 the sales of FO3 and NV combined. :yes:

Indeed, that was due to the horrors that were FO3 and NV. People had learned their lesson, there is no recovery. No matter how good of a Fallout game we get now.

Quality of each game is debatable. As an all around well rounded rpg, FO4 was the best and most polished/wholesome experience out of the 3. Although sales were severely damaged by the repuatable status of the priors, it seems that FO4 was granted the "Most accessible" of the 3 Bethesda Fallout's... somewhere along the way, people got confused and started seeing FO4 as more casual oriented or worse in quality.

In the end, FO4 was better in alot of ways than FO3 and NV but fell behind on others. Pick your poison, so to speak, the lesser of two evils lol

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Sorry Im not following.

To summarize:

Y: "New FO wouldnt sell as good as FO3 and NV"

M: "But FO4 almost did better than both combined and much better than either individually."

Y: "So, I didn't like it."

M: "Ok."

Y: "Future unnamed FO versions will do crappier."  <----Is this where we are in the conversation?

Just to step in here on this important discussion.  Mediocrity sells.  How many CoDs have been lambasted for being bad and the next on sells like hotcakes?  I haven't bought a Bioware game since ME3, and that doesn't seem to matter to the overall sales.   I, personally, have no interest in Fallout anymore outside of booting up NV, 1, or 2 whenever the whim takes me.  However, there will be 30 people lapping it up.  This will counteract my 1 purchase with 30.  We can continue to whine about games not being as good as its predecessors, but until sales dwindle you can hope all you want but you will likely be incorrect about sales.  Gamers cry today, and turn around and preorder the next title after some videos and hype from E3.  Consumers... Consumers never change.

Also, kudos to FNM video. 

• Like 4

I haven't bought a Bioware game since ME3, and that doesn't seem to matter to the overall sales.

Wasn't there only one Bioware game since ME3 and it bombed like hell?

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I haven't bought a Bioware game since ME3, and that doesn't seem to matter to the overall sales.

Wasn't there only one Bioware game since ME3 and it bombed like hell?

Yes, the remake sequel of C&C Generals.

EDIT: Sequel!

EDIT 2: It apparently got cancelled, too.

Edited by Skazz

FO3 and NV definitely had more freedoms than FO4, that's for sure but story wise and gameplay mechanics wise, FO4 was quite the evolution for the series. FO4 was polished and became Minecraft-carnate but that doesn't really matter since Fallout lost its identity long ago.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...