Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. Which game is that?
  2. If it wasn't saturated, there would be more of them. Furthermore, if the market of FPS and RTS were saturated, they wouldn't be so successful. Remember, "The market" is not just "what Kalfear wants to play." Not really. Games don't get made that quickly. And if you haven't already, I suggest playing Geneforge
  3. Yes it's a Spiderweb Software game.
  4. I guess it depends on what type of music you listen too. The same could probably be said for art.
  5. It looked more like Yoda was reflecting the lightning.
  6. Then many expansions are just expansion packs. Not sure what you are trying to say though. IMO the simplest definition of an expansion pack is something that requires the original game. Would an FPS that just licensed the Unreal engine just be an expansion pack of Unreal? I'm seriously confused. EDIT: What the heck are we arguing/discussing?
  7. Well, it's just that his big beef is with the companies no longer making the games that he likes to play. Geneforge is a throwback to those old school RPG goodness, and it's cheap. Though I do find it interesting how many "hardcore RPG" fans find many excuses to not get it. I think they just don't want to admit that they don't like the dated graphics.
  8. Or he could have just gone to the first page of this thread.
  9. I wonder if Kalfear has played Geneforge.
  10. It wouldn't be the first time that a sequel uses the same graphics, and much of the same code, as its predecessor.
  11. why? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ... I was being sarcastic. Even if I wasn't kidding around, it's a subtle compliment to the poster anyways. Besides, CrashGirl saw it for what it was, and that's all that matters.
  12. Your logic and reasoning are not welcome here.
  13. What about the mod that lets you have long hair though? "
  14. A wise decision kirottu...a wise decision. Though I did do a search by combining Restoration Project with "Size," but I ended up finding lots of other junk so I figured I'd just ask.
  15. Looking forward to Doomsday!
  16. A 14.5 MB download, not too bad. Anyways, I'll let you get back to work
  17. I agree, I just felt like doing Math with numbers, because I haven't really done that for about 10 years
  18. ALANSCHU: INFLUENCE INCREASED probably at an exponential rate
  19. .085 .050 ------ .00425
  20. Go go irony! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oh he's quite right. I don't randomly antagonize people. All of my antagonisms are directly towards who I intend
  21. No one said the game was just combat (well, Cookiee did say 100% hack/slash to victory, though I always interpret that as hyperbole). I myself made no judgements about whether or not it was good or bad combat, or if it made sense, just that there was more. I don't consider the fact that there was some people to actually talk to as meaning there wasn't a combat focus. Sure you can talk to Trias and spare him, but it was all preceded by a healthy amount of combat. Infernus wasn't exactly surrounded by peaceful people. All I agreed with was that there was a lot of combat. Based on your post, it seems like you actually agreed with me. I'm not sure what we're arguing here. You just spent the time justifying the hostilities, which I never questioned.
  22. I don't entirely disagree. While there was really cool stuff such as the Pillar of Skulls in Baator, if you wanted to get there without exploiting Annah and her stealth, it was quite a large amount of combat. I also didn't like the amount of combat in the fortress, though thankfully I could kill those things with a single cloudkill to get multi-multi-kills. Curst Prison was also more combat than I would have liked. Fortunately I was invincible and would just move out myself, kill a few, die, come back, repeat.
  23. .08 .05 ---- .0040 or 0.4%

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.