Everything posted by alanschu
-
Movies you like that everyone else hates.
You mean we didn't win Pearl Harbour?
-
Movies you like that everyone else hates.
I heard they had to change the ending for Japan, as it was a bit too "Go Go America, Boo Boo Japan" or something.
-
Oblivion GOLD!
No, I'm one of those "The whole thing is terrifying, actually. Would you mind staying around for a while? Just to keep me company?" "Why would I stay in this dump?" "There's no reason to be rude! You can leave now if you want!" "I'm only kidding, my friend." "Oh, silly me. I should have known you were only teasing. Please, come on upstairs with me." people. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, that's not "cut" content hehe.
-
Who Kriea actually could be?
It's still ambiguous, because Revan had multiple Masters. Could he not have been trained by many different people while a Padawan? It seems as though the Disciple is confused too. Kae apparently trained Revan until she was exiled, but according to the disciple also trained Revan until she left for the Wars. Not necessarily. You could just as easily make a conclusion that, like Kae, Revan went back to his first trainer to learn how to leave. Unless you're saying that Kae went back to herself, which just sounds silly.
- Oblivion GOLD!
-
Spore
Which creature? Some of the add ons that you can "evolve" may be, but there's no reason why they couldn't be procedurally generated either. I mean, I can procedurally create stuff myself (though anything beyond basic geometry is probably starting to get a bit over my head).
-
Movies you like that everyone else hates.
Seriously, were Pearl Harbour veterans appalled at that movie? I loved Saving Private Ryan's "big beginning" because it seemed like a decent portrayal of the actual events (according to veterans) of the Omaha landings, and definitely gave me the impression that I would NOT want to be there.
- KotOR 3
-
Oblivion GOLD!
Are you one of those "OMG OMG there's no crossbow therefore this game sucks!" type people?
-
KotOR 3
This thread reminds me of the gongshow these forums were during July 4th, when the mods were apparently having a good time somewhere else.
-
KotOR 3
Life = spam. We don't live in the matrix. We live in the spam.
-
Oblivion GOLD!
My birthday is the day after.
-
KotOR 3
"Once" there was spam? I figured it was pretty persistent.
-
KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions
OMG billion seller!
-
Spore
The impression I got was that the way the creatures stretch and shrink is all done procedurally as well. I couldn't imagine it otherwise, or you'd need art teams to work on it for every possible permutation of creature.
-
Oblivion GOLD!
The likelihood of me being able to acquire it for cheap (i.e. free) helps.
-
KotOR 3
Come with me if you want to live
-
Spore
As a programmer, I'm interested in the procedural art content. If I were an artist, I don't know if I would be
-
Oblivion GOLD!
Though, IMO even games an absolute crap settings today are still pretty nice looking games
-
KotOR 3
He doesn't control the spam, the spam controls him. Hopefully he takes his medication!
-
Black Isle Compilation
Hehe, I forgot all about that.
-
Spore
Complete with UFOs!
-
Movies you like that everyone else hates.
Nope. I watched Pearl Harbour with the sole expectation of tearing it a new one. In that sense, I guess I came away satsified :D
-
Spore
IMO it only looks simplistic in the earlier stages.
-
KotOR 3
I suspect he's not recalling these off the top of his head.