Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

You  mean the one that hated jews? BTW, i though this thread is about pics of women

We could have a thread about toasters and oby would make it about jews.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Arnold ?

Wrong

142d7ea8b16a12058e7b75595ae3c7ff-disco-h

That *.gif is rather well done.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Arnold ?

Wrong

142d7ea8b16a12058e7b75595ae3c7ff-disco-h

That *.gif is rather well done.

As if oby made the gif.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Back on topic:

tumblr_nfcwf2zfA91sgcn04o1_1280.jpg

• Like 8

-Elwood Blues

And now just for Raithe, Wendy Fiore

wendyfiore_1353528316_87.jpg

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Well, battling it out with other strangers online is more stimulating than pictures of women. Now if it were actual women, then no, but alas we have but photos.

I see, so you're saying a real argument with a stranger beats an entirely ersatz picture of a beautiful woman.

Fascinating.

Wrong, but fascinating.

-Elwood Blues

I see, so you're saying a real argument with a stranger beats an entirely ersatz picture of a beautiful woman.

Fascinating.

Wrong, but fascinating.

Arguments are amazing, gets the blood pumping. Is probably the most enjoyable thing I do, maybe after the thrill of fixing a difficult software bug - not exactly the fixing of it, but there's point between the time I fix it and the time I get the trail of it, sort of the brief moment before I run it to ground so to speak. Wondrous feeling.

ULQvhkS.jpg

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Fascinating.

Wrong, but fascinating.

Arguments are amazing, gets the blood pumping. Is probably the most enjoyable thing I do, maybe after the thrill of fixing a difficult software bug - not exactly the fixing of it, but there's point between the time I fix it and the time I get the trail of it, sort of the brief moment before I run it to ground so to speak. Wondrous feeling.

Er... stand by...

image.num1414315087.of.world-lolo.com.jp

I assume therefore that placed in a warm sunlit bedroom on a lazy Sunday with this young lady you'd argue about the articles in the paper?

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 5

-Elwood Blues

Well we were talking about pictures versus arguing, as (sadly) we can't summon these ladies off the screen. If I were in Iga's presence (and she was inclined or somehow otherwise obligated to interact with me socially) arguing would be a secondary concern.

Hey, you're back.

Edit: we need to celebrate

154_141116112004_1.jpg

154_141116112005_5.jpg

154_141116112004_2.jpg

154_141116112037_2.jpg

154_141116112004_3.jpg

154_141116112037_1.jpg

154_141116112004_4.jpg

Edited by Orogun01
  • Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

^ Whoa, nice body.

Emily_Haines_-_Ottawa_Bluesfest_2011_-_2

looks a lot like Robin Wright

robin-wright-penn-cannes-09-louis-vuitto

although, I prefer to look at the younger version

the-princess-bride-1987-movie-still-robi

her daughter is also very attractive, lucky girl didn't get her father's looks

764055-17df3f00-695d-11e3-879d-630c394bc

1397036748178.cached.jpg

1397036738031.cached.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Damn, his knee looks like her boobs popped out.

Damn you, now i can't unsee it :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Damn, his knee looks like her boobs popped out.

I was hoping she was topless.

sexy-redhead-gallery-32.jpg?w=1734&h=115

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands