RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE

Blarghagh

Hmm, was that an sarcasm, or you have different oppinion than the tuber? If yes, would you like to share some of your oppinions as well?

I've just given in to schadenfreude and will enjoy the outrage of gamers

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Episode 1 of The Council released a few days ago.

This totally seems like my jam.  It's like a Telltale game, but with actual gameplay and much better graphics.  Also, late 18th century secret society is a tremendous setting and premise.  As with any episodic game, though, I'll wait for all the episodes to be released before jumping in.

Speaking of which, I still haven't touched Kentucky Route Zero despite it being one of my most anticipated games for some 5 straight years now.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the 5th and final episode releases this year and I can finally play it.

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

This totally seems like my jam.  It's like a Telltale game, but with actual gameplay and much better graphics.  Also, late 18th century secret society is a tremendous setting and premise.  As with any episodic game, though, I'll wait for all the episodes to be released before jumping in.

Speaking of which, I still haven't touched Kentucky Route Zero despite it being one of my most anticipated games for some 5 straight years now.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the 5th and final episode releases this year and I can finally play it.

So, Napoleon, Washington and Richelieu walk into a Dishonored bar...

• Like 5
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

About Farcry 5 and Mictrotransactions.

Sad really, it is becoming a practice that changes many things in the gameplay. 'Time saver'?...so the game is so bad you need to buy it and then pay some extra money to avoid playing it more than you should?! WOW!!!

On the plus side, now I can rest easy, knowing that I'll be comfortably saving money for other games. 

• Like 6

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

If only Pillars of Eternity had such a feature

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That does look intriguing. 

I played the first episode of Kentucky Route Zero, or the first and the second, I'm not sure at this point. I couldn't decide whether the game had substance or was 'faking depth' with mystifying plot threads and ideas that seemed to be going nowhere.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

About Farcry 5 and Mictrotransactions.

Sad really, it is becoming a practice that changes many things in the gameplay. 'Time saver'?...so the game is so bad you need to buy it and then pay some extra money to avoid playing it more than you should?! WOW!!!

On the plus side, now I can rest easy, knowing that I'll be comfortably saving money for other games. 

Anybody playing the same Ubisoft game with a few spatters of new paint in 2018 has no respect for time as it is.

• Like 3

I hope it will.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I found this through the rpgcodex. A book on CRPG's has recently been completed and published for free use: https://crpgbook.wordpress.com/

article115.png?w=1032

However the download is currently not active because a publishing deal has been signed by the author.

It looks to be a remarkable collection of almost all RPG's of note ever made. I

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

Wasn't there a thread about it already?

Also, uhm, publishing deal signed by the author? If I understood it correctly, this thing was written by a truckton of different people. How the hell should this work out?

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Wasn't there a thread about it already?

Also, uhm, publishing deal signed by the author? If I understood it correctly, this thing was written by a truckton of different people. How the hell should this work out?

Dunno, I wasn't around until yesterday.

The proceeds are going to charity, so I guess that's how. 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/naturalvision-photorealistic-gtav#description_tab

Mod to make GTA V prettier.  Looks like the guy sunk a lot of effort into it, as well.

CDPR has released their 2017 financial results. Which are fairly interesting, for financial results, EA etc tend to be staid and boring as anything. Wouldn't see them having a random scantily clad female elf on a quarter of their pages.

Most interesting stuff is Witcher series topping 33 million copies, PS4 being the top platform for TW3 by a decent margin (and xbox1 last by far) and GOG's profit more than doubling over 2016. TW3 is still selling a shed load of copies as well.

• Like 5
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I liked original, didn't know they are making new one, but looks kinda boring:

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Still... I got a bit giddy :D

I hope they manage to recapture the magic of the original

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken