General Celebrity deaths

smjjames

Nope. I reject it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

RIP, Mr. Hauer.
I actually associate him much more strongly with Ladyhawke and The Hitcher (and even that silly Blind Fury) than Bladerunner.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Toni Morrison

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Robert Mugabe counts, sort of  ? 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

12 hours ago, ShadySands said:

Aron Eisenberg 🖖

Oh wow. He was too young.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Sid Haig

Probably best remember now for his recent films with Rob Zombie (House of 1000 Corpses, Devil's Rejects) but known for his many years of television and film work.

Low budget films like Spider Baby -

Big budget films like Swashbuckler

or tv shows (genre and non-genre) like Jason of Star Command

and many other shows (Man from U.N.C.L.E., Batman,Mission Impossible, Gunsmoke, Six Million Dollar Man, etc) and movies (including a small part in Diamonds are Forever, Kill Bill, Bone Tomahawk, Swashbuckler, Foxy Brown, THX 1138, etc)

I had the pleasure to meet Mr. Haig several years ago and besides being a fun storyteller, he was generous with his time with his fans. RIP

• Sad 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

• 2 weeks later...