That stance though

evidence tekēhu is a bard?  stance pretty much screams ak-tor.

rosbjerg might not think it is funny, but...

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

That stance though

HA! Good Fun!

Aren't the two choices for his starting class chanter and druid? Chanter is PoE's version of a bard.

That stance though

video

HA! Good Fun!

Aren't the two choices for his starting class chanter and druid? Chanter is PoE's version of a bard.

am aware chanter is poe bard, and yes, most characters get 2 start options, but we suspect tekēhu will be written as a chanter/bard, regardless o' mechanical starting class options. edit: kana, for instance, were a chanter, but he were less bard-like than black isle's grobnar. kana were a scholar.  tekēhu appeared to have a flute in concept art, and his stance is... dramatic.  bard.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I thought the updates weren't really on a set schedule? Anyways, yeah, the multiclass and subclass stuff should be awesome.

Also, something I realized subconsciously but doublechecked a moment ago, Tekehu's arm fins aren't poking through the sleeves of his robe. Then again, the flare in the sleeves are about where the fins would be. Since he can still wear gloves, I guess he can either make a slit in them (not really possible if it's armor) or he can fold the arm fins.

Gilded Enmity - Coats the paladin in a blessing of gold when they declare a sworn enemy. The paladin receives bonus Armor Rating until thye have been struck enough times for the gold to break.

Interesting... what exactly the Armor Rating is. Also the tooltip writes "enough times", so it doesn't matter how high was the actual damage of incoming blows.

• Like 2

Gilded Enmity - Coats the paladin in a blessing of gold when they declare a sworn enemy. The paladin receives bonus Armor Rating until thye have been struck enough times for the gold to break.

Interesting... what exactly the Armor Rating is. Also the tooltip writes "enough times", so it doesn't matter how high was the actual damage of incoming blows.

Well it sound like mage abilities that dwindle on hit or crit. It maybe something like those effects.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

so, who is this PAX person and what is their address?  drive by house at 2:00 am blaring ac/dc as a "thank you." 

HA! Good Fun!

ps as pax is sept 1-4, one suspects the release will coincide or follow immediate after... not much o' a wait.

• Like 1