Politics 2017 Part 3

Wrath of Dagon

Well I think Maher is a smarmy git. :p

Maher seems like the kind of guy to gaze longingly into a mirror while masturbating.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I am honestly embarrassed how little you think of moral value. I can make some suggestions ?"

I notice that you continue to attack Milo for his comments but ignore all the same sort of comments made by your fellow anti trumpers. Hmm... Milo, btw, was speaking from his personal experience same as that ST dude yet - AGAIN - anti Trumpers LOVE that dude.

But, keep up the work with your double standards.

volo you have been given a unique opportunity to not embarrass yourself, defending a degenerate like Milo is really not a good idea

You live in some mountain village in some remote part of Canada, distance yourself from him and never mention him again.....this is your chance for redemption 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Argh, more wanking self linking, bastards. Wonder why he didn't think to reference that then, is a bit more meaty than FOAF BS. Might also be for other reasons, you'd need to see which regions sent less people and other things - the data sheet they have up for 2015 is pretty meh and 2017 isn't up, bah.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The last thing I want is 'redemption' in the eyes of a SJW Nazis. But, hey, keep ignoring the fact the people you cheer love to molest their little sisters and believe adults  should eb allowed even encouraged to diddle little kiddies.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Tell you hwat: 100 years ago there were no muslim rape squads overtaking our cities.

Tell that to Armenians

Also some brave soldier was ready to fight against them in Kansas but wasn't able to tell difference between people with Indian origin from people with Middle Eastern origin.

"At least one witness reportedly heard the suspect yell “get out of my country” shortly before shooting men he thought were Middle Eastern. Both men, engineers at Garmin, appear to be originally from India."

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article134459444.html

https://apnews.com/3a570dfdf2254db697fabc0e120bdbb1/Witnesses:-Shooting-at-Kansas-bar-may-have-racial-overtones?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article134876169.html

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer called the shooting tragic, but stopped short of entertaining notions that it was a hate crime, saying it was too early for the administration to attach such motivations so early in the investigation.

“To right now intimate what the motives are, it’s too early to jump to a conclusion,” Spicer said. “We’ve seen that too often in the past in Florida and other places where people jump to a conclusion.”

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/22/politics/jewish-cemetery-muslims-fundraising-trnd/index.html

I have been very impressed by Pence on a number of examples, like this and his speeches and points he made in the latest EU visits 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Still watching the drive by on Milo.

You can tell they were just waiting to spring it on him.

Well you live as you fight.

True, but if they had to burn him on the stake I would prefer it to be over something legit.

The things he said obviously came from personal experience and relate to a particular situation. While I find the comments distasteful and disagree with the notion that confused "gay?" teenagers should engage in relationships with older men - instead of going to their parents first, it is painfully obvious that he was in no way condoning pedophilia. 

I suspect they wanted to disassociate with him rather than have him and Trump appear at the same conference, so, ironically enough - it was his own crowd that did him in.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

True, but if they had to burn him on the stake I would prefer it to be over something legit.

The things he said obviously came from personal experience and relate to a particular situation. While I find the comments distasteful and disagree with the notion that confused "gay?" teenagers should engage in relationships with older men - instead of going to their parents first, it is painfully obvious that he was in no way condoning pedophilia. 

I suspect they wanted to disassociate with him rather than have him and Trump appear at the same conference, so, ironically enough - it was his own crowd that did him in.

The whole brouhaha over his remarks seems pretty artificial to me. It's pretty sad that the topic in question is such a taboo that just sharing his personal perspective automatically has him labelled as a pedophilia apologist (despite the fact that pedophilia specifically refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent children, which doesn't reflect the case he described).

Dropping him from conferences and cancelling his book contract is exactly the kind of persecution that "the left" is accused of in favor of PC. While I find it hilarious that "the right" are getting their collective panties all bunched up in exactly the same way, it's hard to dispute that this has all the looks of a character assassination.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Interesting but that's US migration profile.

If anyone has numbers on say French Algerian migrants that would be more relevant.

Here is one study, but you need to pay to read it

http://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199859016.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780199859016-e-013

There is one issue with this research, it does not split the "French" in terms of religion and physicality (is it caucasian origin, arabic origin, Na origin, etc.). Such data is not collected, which makes these researches very hard to do, hence they are scant.

Bill Mather was commenting on one of the teacher-student relationships which get a lot of attention. It's from 20 years ago, she was 30 something and he was 14. Yes, these things are always problematic for obvious reasons, but he doesn't really think it's more likely to be abusive than a regular regular relationship. The condemnation is because we can't allow for a situation where it isn't, it's our moral outrage which isn't necessarily supported by the facts of a specific situation.

It isn't automatically abusive, but of course with one side being in such a decisive position of authority the potential is rather terrifying. So, there are still good reasons for punishing people who seek out these relationships. That said, I can't really imagine 14 year old me would have had any issues with banging my hot English teacher. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

By our society's standards there isn't situation where relationship between 30 year old and 14 year old can be anything else than abusive, mainly because we don't see that 14 year old is capable to understand what such relationship means especially if it involves sex. Also because there is massive difference in ability how much 30 years old self determine and control things compared to 14 years old, this power difference alone is seen to cause unavoidable abuse in such relationship and when you add fact that 30 years old is also said 14 year olds teachers power difference just becomes wider because said 14 years old is in position of trust with said 30 years old, meaning that said 14 years old's ability determine if said 30 years old abuses them is seen greatly obscured, because they are in position where they are told that they should not question said 30 years old.

Such relationship is seen indefensible for said 30 years old because they are in position where they can easily manipulate and control said 14 years old.

• Like 1

Rep. Trent Franks, Reoublican from Arizona defended the border wall and the Trump admins renewed enforcement of marijuana laws by saying we was concerned a nuclear bomb could be smuggled across the border disguised as marijuana. He actually said that. Yes, I'm serious: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/320663-gop-rep-warns-of-nukes-in-marijuana-bales

So, lets think about that for a moment. If we grew our own weed rather than smuggle it in would that be ok? You know the biggest problem with government? It is completely managed by idiots. And you guys think I'm crazy for wanting to severly limit the power people like Trent Franks has access to? 

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It seems they let any moron in the House. Senators aren't usually so wacko, I notice.

It seems they let any moron in the House. Senators aren't usually so wacko, I notice.

Don't know about that. Look up Harry Reid, Robert Byrd, and Jim McDermott. More than once they left us wondering who was tying their shoes.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Usually. Already have Cruz in there

Such relationship is seen indefensible for said 30 years old because they are in position where they can easily manipulate and control said 14 years old.

IIRC the boy was 12 when the relationship started, he was 14 when it was discovered/ she was prosecuted. Not that that invalidates the rest of the post of course, it rather reinforces it.

"That said, I can't really imagine 14 year old me would have had any issues with banging my hot English teacher. "

It's not up to the teenager to make the mature choice. It is up for the 30 year old. That's the issue to me. Everyone knows that teens are basically going into heat. Again, it is up the adult to say no.

It doesn't matter if the teacher is male or female. Or if the student is male or female. The situation is the ame. And, no, none of this 'girls are fragile little snowflakes and boys are horny little toads'.  That kind fos exist insulting B.S. is exactly that - especially since by most studies girls tend to mature earlier than boys to begin with - both physically and emotionally (so the experts say).

If you are 30 year old adult (and teacher at that) and your teen student is hitting/flirting on/with you... just say NO.

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I haven't been back here in a while and serious question: how can you guys keep going...?

I've become so jaded with it all. There's sooooooo much misinformation from both sides it's absolutely absurd. Not to quote Alex Jones (<---idiot) but this really has become "info wars" with both Republicans and Democrats spouting absolute nonsense to fit their agenda, and the divide between the two is bigger than ever. Republicans hating Democrats and vice versa as both blindly vote for their party without thinking twice...? That's always been an issue, but now it's worse than ever and extremely toxic. "Respect" is all but forgotten.

Just today I've seen a false flag story of some Turks in Germany celebrating a wedding by blocking traffic in the street and playing with gas pistols (still incredibly dickish) being sold as Islamists "showing their dominance" with actual guns, and I also briefly took part in a conversation before being banned from it entirely. My crime? Made one comment only: I said harassing people with nonstop preaching of how Trump is Satan and demanding others be your audience is not a good way to recruit political allies as it's instead more likely to annoy people and alienate them. This obviously makes me a Republican and an avid Trump fan, so I was barred from discussion. The latter one even resulted in an unneccesary off-colored remark about my disability. I'm a big boy so it doesn't bother me, but still wtf how you gonna make fun of someone for being disabled for SLIGHTLY disagreeing with your political methods??

I'm at an absolute loss and have been for months. I'm at the point I think it's truly impossible for politics in the USA to get any better. It's depressing to watch.

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

The whole brouhaha over his remarks seems pretty artificial to me. It's pretty sad that the topic in question is such a taboo that just sharing his personal perspective automatically has him labelled as a pedophilia apologist (despite the fact that pedophilia specifically refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent children, which doesn't reflect the case he described).

Dropping him from conferences and cancelling his book contract is exactly the kind of persecution that "the left" is accused of in favor of PC. While I find it hilarious that "the right" are getting their collective panties all bunched up in exactly the same way, it's hard to dispute that this has all the looks of a character assassination.

I think he miscalculated American political culture. While you can say a lot of extreme things there, it is fundamentally more conservative and set in its ways (regardless of whether those ways are Republican or Democrat) than modern Britain or Europe. He was "good" while the alt-right was needed to propel Trump, but with his behavior (rude, gay, openly critical of the gay community, in an interracial relationship, his style of dress etc.) he crossed so many less-than-visible lines he probably had a ticking bomb on him from the start.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

No, he just did himself in. Breitbart had whole sections just about him, and Breitbart is probably now the most influential US website.

What fathers build, the sons piss away: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/massive-744975-cracks-true.html

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan