Politics 2017 Part 3

Wrath of Dagon

How is CIS white supremacist? CAIR was an unindicted co-conspirator in a major terrorism financing case. But we went over all that before.

Do some research on CIS.

Well, I'll grant you there's some smoke there, but it's also disputed: https://infogalactic.com/info/Center_for_Immigration_Studies

Speaking of CAIR: http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/02/23/klein-new-york-times-full-panic-mode-reports-trump-may-designate-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

and yeah, val's argument sucked.  we got far more functional freedom today than 100 or even 50 years ago.

Whoa whoa, I've seen a lot of Westerns, and you could totally get away with a lot of cool stuff back then. Isn't that why Westworld was so popular?

In a bit more serious vein, I was researching my great grandfather recently for a little project, and in the 1935 census he had taken on two borders. They were both teachers, and they didn't have to pay taxes! I was jealous. But then it said they made $496 that year, so it was a bit of a wash.

on the serious side, places such as deadwood and tombstone were not at all like the movies.  were much safer than depicted.  why? local gun ordinances were far more restrictive than anything we would see today in the US.  charlton heston would rise from his grave in the throes o' apoplectic fit if chicago imposed gun ordinances similar to what were passed by tombstone in the late 1800s. imagine being stopped at chicago city limits, searched and relieved o' any and all firearms.

if modern chicago successful implemented such a restrictive gun ordinance, am suspecting gd would suffer a similar fit as chaz.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Cutting into the domestic rape industry. Bastards.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Tell you hwat: 100 years ago there were no muslim rape squads overtaking our cities.

Tell that to Armenians

Also some brave soldier was ready to fight against them in Kansas but wasn't able to tell difference between people with Indian origin from people with Middle Eastern origin.

"At least one witness reportedly heard the suspect yell “get out of my country” shortly before shooting men he thought were Middle Eastern. Both men, engineers at Garmin, appear to be originally from India."

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article134459444.html

https://apnews.com/3a570dfdf2254db697fabc0e120bdbb1/Witnesses:-Shooting-at-Kansas-bar-may-have-racial-overtones?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/767521/pakistani-immigrant-sex-abuse-rape-girl-Germany-suspended-jail-sentence

so rapist got 22 months of jail for rape! And police shot father of 6 year old victim because he was trying to protect his child with knife

new level of German justice

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Perhaps this is a matter best left to the legal system? Even if we all secretly believe that lawyers are lifeforms slightly below navel fluff (and the comparisons to sharks are unduly demeaning to those noble animals) sometimes they really do get results:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_8TVvFmFs

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Yes, 22 months is rather low, but the police did have to protect themself and that guy. If you allow mob justice and vigilantism, you might as well just end our society right here. It's tragic the father died, but that's a different issue.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yes, 22 months is rather low, but the police did have to protect themself and that guy. If you allow mob justice and vigilantism, you might as well just end our society right here. It's tragic the father died, but that's a different issue.

he was not attacking police but someone who was raping his daughter, I am pretty sure it could been handled differently.... and these 22 months are conditioned so he is not even going into jail and he is not deported. There is just walking on streets in Germany guy who raped 6 year old girl. Am I only one who thinks this is ridiculous?

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

It is, and I am not defending that. But the police killing the father is a different issue entirely. The news is making it sound as if the father was killed on purpose, in connection with the rapist being happily freed.

/edit: And still, the attack in itself was wrong. Not because the police would kill him, but because this is vigilantism. We simply can't allow this to happen.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Both the victims and attacker were asylum seekers and therefore need to be get rid off. Isn't that what people here have been campaign for? Better let them to die than let any harm to come for actual Germans (or in case of some other European country, that country's citizens)

22 months is about average that you get for rape in Finland. 40% of rapists get conditioned sentence because extenuating circumstances and therefore get lower than average sentences (although immigrants nearly always get higher than average sentences). Low sentences are because of democracy and general attitude towards rape as crime. 

Both the victims and attacker were asylum seekers and therefore need to be get rid off. Isn't that what people here have been campaign for? Better let them to die than let any harm to come for actual Germans (or in case of some other European country, that country's citizens)

22 months is about average that you get for rape in Finland. 40% of rapists get conditioned sentence because extenuating circumstances and therefore get lower than average sentences (although immigrants nearly always get higher than average sentences). Low sentences are because of democracy and general attitude towards rape as crime. 

That's sick, and no, I am against killing no matter who the person is. You are mixing deportation with lynching. And I am not against immigrants, I am against illegal immigrants and so called refugees. But I know its hard to distinguished for some people who thinks that anyone against immigration is actually nazi

That's sick, and no, I am against killing no matter who the person is. You are mixing deportation with lynching. And I am not against immigrants, I am against illegal immigrants and so called refugees. But I know its hard to distinguished for some people who thinks that anyone against immigration is actually nazi

But it is rephrasing what you said

"Well its your view. I for one would vouch for 40K people from Africa to go back with posibility to die than let anyone from my circle get raped. And I am not ashamed of it."

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91622-politics-2017-part-3/page-17?do=findComment&comment=1889867

This were those people that you call "illegal immigrants and so called refugees"

Edited by Elerond

"Well its your view. I for one would vouch for 40K people from Africa to go back with posibility to die than let anyone from my circle get raped. And I am not ashamed of it."

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91622-politics-2017-part-3/page-17?do=findComment&comment=1889867

And where is the contradiction?

Yeah that is the question that I am asking

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/767521/pakistani-immigrant-sex-abuse-rape-girl-Germany-suspended-jail-sentence

so rapist got 22 months of jail for rape! And police shot father of 6 year old victim because he was trying to protect his child with knife

new level of German justice

Tasty outrage.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I think you need to be little more clear. I don't know what you mean by all of this

I think you need to be little more clear. I don't know what you mean by all of this

Where is contraction between in my rephrasing and what you said?

I mean you would sent 40k people with actual refugee status face near certain death (determined by officials that gave them that refugee status) instead of letting anybody in your circle get raped, how that is different from "Both the victims and attacker were asylum seekers and therefore need to be get rid off. Isn't that what people here have been campaign for? Better let them to die than let any harm to come for actual Germans (or in case of some other European country, that country's citizens)"

Or would it had been better if that family had been sent back to Iraq where they would most likely had been raped and killed by ISIS fighters, not that their faith was much better in Germany.

Where is contraction between in my rephrasing and what you said?

I mean you would sent 40k people with actual refugee status face near certain death (determined by officials that gave them that refugee status) instead of letting anybody in your circle get raped, how that is different from "Both the victims and attacker were asylum seekers and therefore need to be get rid off. Isn't that what people here have been campaign for? Better let them to die than let any harm to come for actual Germans (or in case of some other European country, that country's citizens)"

Or would it had been better if that family had been sent back to Iraq where they would most likely had been raped and killed by ISIS fighters, not that their faith was much better in Germany.

Ehh, so result is same but Germans have to pay for it. There is actually great chance that in their home country he would just killed that freak and he would be still alive, I don't think that family is now better than it would be in home country or some refugee camp

I think the difference is that chilloutman said with the "possibility" of death while Elerond statement seems to imply they "will" die.

Ones a it might happen and one is will happen.

Also are refugees in Germany "illegal" or just a legal immigrant?

Edited by redneckdevil

I think the difference is that chilloutman said with the "possibility" of death while Elerond statement seems to imply they "will" die.

and that

Refugees aren't never illegal, because to be refugee you need to be legally recognized as such, but asylum seekers are technically illegal until they get refugee status, residence permit for some other reason or are deported. But situation isn't all that simple because people may also have residence permit in another EU country which may or may not allow them to travel to other EU countries and if their permit don't allow them to travel they aren't counted as illegal immigrants put people that break their residence permit in another EU country and they should be returned there.

Refugees aren't never illegal, because to be refugee you need to be legally recognized as such, but asylum seekers are technically illegal until they get refugee status, residence permit for some other reason or are deported. But situation isn't all that simple because people may also have residence permit in another EU country which may or may not allow them to travel to other EU countries and if their permit don't allow them to travel they aren't counted as illegal immigrants put people that break their residence permit in another EU country and they should be returned there.

Technically they are all illegal and they break a law. According to international law they should stay in first safe country