Politics 2017 Part 3

Wrath of Dagon

I think the difference is that chilloutman said with the "possibility" of death while Elerond statement seems to imply they "will" die.

Ones a it might happen and one is will happen.

Also are refugees in Germany "illegal" or just a legal immigrant?

But question was about people that are determined in case of deportation to more likely to die because of persecution, war or some other cause known before hand than live to die from old age aka legally determined refugees. Meaning that "will" is more probable in their case than mere "possibility".

I think the difference is that chilloutman said with the "possibility" of death while Elerond statement seems to imply they "will" die.

But question was about people that are determined in case of deportation to more likely to die because of persecution, war or some other cause known before hand than live to die from old age aka legally determined refugees. Meaning that "will" is more probable in their case than mere "possibility".

yeah sure, all of the refugees are gays

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Homosexuality is quite rare as reason why people get refugee status (I think it was reason for less than 100 from those 40k). Usually it is political, religious, or general war in their residential area. But that don't change the fact that risk of dying in their home country is the determining factor when it comes to getting or not getting refugee status. And when that risk is lowered enough said refugees are meant to be sent back to their home countries, but in cases where people have been in Finland for decades they usually get residence permit and possibility to seek citizenship, when they lose their refugee status.

Homosexuality is quite rare as reason why people get refugee status (I think it was reason for less than 100 from those 40k). Usually it is political, religious, or general war in their residential area. But that don't change the fact that risk of dying in their home country is the determining factor when it comes to getting or not getting refugee status. And when that risk is lowered enough said refugees are meant to be sent back to their home countries, but in cases where people have been in Finland for decades they usually get residence permit and possibility to seek citizenship, when they lose their refugee status.

We have been over this multiple times. These people usually even don't have any ID. Everyone can 'say' he is being persecuted for any reason mentioned above and you will be never able to verify such claim

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

We have been over this multiple times. These people usually even don't have any ID. Everyone can 'say' he is being persecuted for any reason mentioned above and you will be never able to verify such claim

People that our officials can't determine to face persecution or some other form certain threat in their home country don't get refugee status. Yes there is probably some people that are able to get refugee status by lying to our officials but all the studies about subject say that if it is so it is very rare.

People who seek refugee status are interviewed and investigated, by police, immigrant official, national security officials, social officials, psychologist, doctors in process that takes over a year. It isn't easy to become refugee in Finland especially if you entered here illegally without papers.

People that our officials can't determine to face persecution or some other form certain threat in their home country don't get refugee status. Yes there is probably some people that are able to get refugee status by lying to our officials but all the studies about subject say that if it is so it is very rare.

People who seek refugee status are interviewed and investigated, by police, immigrant official, national security officials, social officials, psychologist, doctors in process that takes over a year. It isn't easy to become refugee in Finland especially if you entered here illegally without papers.

And how many of these who didn't get that status were ACTUALLY deported? I mean I don't follow Finland much but in Germany they usually just disappear

And how many of these who didn't get that status were ACTUALLY deported? I mean I don't follow Finland much but in Germany they usually just disappear

Last year over 10k

EDIT: Most leave voluntary

Edited by Elerond

Last year over 10k 

Doesn't sound that much compared to how many you get in (not to mention that they should be deported to first save country anyway)

Doesn't sound that much compared to how many you get in (not to mention that they should be deported to first save country anyway)

2015 there was 32 477 people that seek asylum from Finland from these 14 656 were denied and sent away, most left voluntary, 7806 got refugee status, in 2128 cases person left from country before their processing was over, 3252 cases application expired before process was over. 4635 cases is still without resolution.

EDIT: Added cases without resolution

Edited by Elerond

2015 there was 32 477 people that seek asylum from Finland from these 14 656 were denied and sent away, most left voluntary, 7806 got refugee status, in 2128 cases person left from country before their processing was over, 3252 cases application expired before process was over. 4635 cases is still without resolution.

So you basically agree that most of 'refugees' are actually not refugees even in Finland (8000 given status against 25000 claiming it). Now imagine how that ratio looks in Germany, not to mention France or Italy...

Edited by Chilloutman

So you basically agree that most of 'refugees' are actually not refugees even in Finland (8000 given status against 25000 claiming it). Now imagine how that ratio looks in Germany, not to mention France or Italy...

All refugees are refugees, but most asylum seekers aren't in situation that merits refugee status.

EDIT:

Refugee is person that has received asylum, meaning that they are determined to need international protection.

Asylum seeker is person who seeks asylum and therefore to be recognized as person who needs international protection aka refugee.

In media and internet and in general speech people use these terms so loosely that it is often difficult to determine who they actually are speaking about.

Edited by Elerond

All refugees are refugees, but most asylum seekers aren't in situation that merits refugee status.

Now its only word play, c'mon you know what I mean

Refugees aren't never illegal, because to be refugee you need to be legally recognized as such, but asylum seekers are technically illegal until they get refugee status, residence permit for some other reason or are deported. But situation isn't all that simple because people may also have residence permit in another EU country which may or may not allow them to travel to other EU countries and if their permit don't allow them to travel they aren't counted as illegal immigrants put people that break their residence permit in another EU country and they should be returned there.

Ty for the answer. Damn that sounds a bit complicated

"The news is making it sound as if the father was killed on purpose,"

You point your gun at someone and pull the trigger, you *are* killing someone on purpose. This is doubly so for police since what I've ehard is they are often trained to go for the kill not injury. The question here is if they had the right if not the outright obligation to do so in this scenario. As much as I feel the father,  part of me feels that the police had to do something. Perhaps they could have handled it better but they couldn't just stand there and do do nothing. They would not be doing their job. That said, the scumbag rapist should be getting a bunch more severe punishment.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Still watching the drive by on Milo.

You can tell they were just waiting to spring it on him.

• Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Espicially now since there is a video showing Bill Maher being positive about an adult having sex with a kid... yet, the lefties have been rather quiet about that.. Hmm... which is suprrtising since Maher isn't exactly a SJW guy to begin with. But, I guess he is anti Trump like that ST dude or that actress who molested her sister so it is okay for them to be like that. L0L

Well you live as you fight.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Espicially now since there is a video showing Bill Maher being positive about an adult having sex with a kid... yet, the lefties have been rather quiet about that.. Hmm... which is suprrtising since Maher isn't exactly a SJW guy to begin with. But, I guess he is anti Trump like that ST dude or that actress who molested her sister so it is okay for them to be like that. L0L

volo do you feel its necessary to defend Milo, you guys seriously need to lift your bar?

I am honestly embarrassed how little you think of moral value. I can make some suggestions ?

Well you live as you fight.

What video is that

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Bill Maher does get a free pass. He said basically the same thing as Milo and called the people who disagreed with him stupid. But, again, Maher is anti Trump so he *does* get a pass. Also, Milo did not  state he was 'pro pedophilla'. Anyone who thjinsk he did is a lie. Neither did Maher. But, Maher , for sure, encouraged a grown ass adult having sex/relationship with a young kid. Nobody who is attacking Milo for his comments should be letting Maher off the hook. I don't hate Maher, btw, even if I'm not on the anti Trump bandwagon as at least he is capable most of the time thinking for himself and he is largely on freedom of speech's side. Also, while some on the Left may oppose mahere on certain issues they don't go out of their way to destroy him. Of course, in Milo's case, the extremist right scumbags are just as guilty. But, that makes it more hilarious when people on the elft accuse Milo of being some extreme right wing Nazi. True right wing Nazis LOATHE Milo as much as the Left does.

"volo do you feel its necessary to defend Milo, you guys seriously need to lift your bar?

I am honestly embarrassed how little you think of moral value. I can make some suggestions ?"

I notice that you continue to attack Milo for his comments but ignore all the same sort of comments made by your fellow anti trumpers. Hmm... Milo, btw, was speaking from his personal experience same as that ST dude yet - AGAIN - anti Trumpers LOVE that dude.

But, keep up the work with your double standards.

Wouldn't mind seeing Maher burn as well. Getting better and better

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra