Nier: Automata

Persona 5

Romancing SaGa II

SaGa: Scarlet Grace

Tales of Berseria

Valkyria: Azure Revolution

Yakuza 0

Yakuza Kiwami

Then, whatever else I missed... and western rpgs... and indies...

Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix

Disgaea 2 PC on Jan 30th  :dancing:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Apparently there's a demo out for Resident Evil 7. I am posting this less out of any attachment to the Resident Evil franchise and more because the idea of a playable demo coming out for a major game release now seems so quaint and anachronistic (unless one were to count "public multiplayer test betas," which I don't); the last AAA game I remember playing a demo for was Mass Effect 3 back in 2012.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/battletech/posts/1768032?ref=backer_project_update

HA! Good Fun!

ps we got no idea what we would do with 'em, and at $85 it seems like a silly purchase, but 

https://battletechgear.com/product/clan-banner-set/

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

2017 for people that like Japanese games:

The Alliance Alive

Caligula

Danganronpa V3

Dragon Quest Heroes II

Dragon Quest VIII 3DS

Dragon Quest XI (getting two versions)

Final Fantasy XII: ZA

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom

Nioh

Persona 5

Romancing SaGa II

Tales of Berseria

Yakuza 0

Yakuza Kiwami

Kingdom Hearts 2.8

I'm probably alone in this, but my excitement for the Final Fantasy XII remaster is off the charts.

Mass Effect 2 free on Origin

why oh why :(

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Mankind Divided is 67% off on Steam, nice. Almost worth it :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Dungeon Keeper is the free game on Origin this month but Bio was/is doing some 5 day giveaway and Mass Effect 2 was free this morning but dunno if that was a mistake

It was a mistake, looks like. Bioware's 5 day giveaway is twitter raffles. Today is a Krogan plushie.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

2017 for people that like Japanese games:

The Alliance Alive

Caligula

Danganronpa V3

Dragon Quest Heroes II

Dragon Quest VIII 3DS

Dragon Quest XI (getting two versions)

Final Fantasy XII: ZA

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom

Nioh

Persona 5

Romancing SaGa II

Tales of Berseria

Yakuza 0

Yakuza Kiwami

Kingdom Hearts 2.8

I'm probably alone in this, but my excitement for the Final Fantasy XII remaster is off the charts.

Rest asured, you are not alone :-D

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Damn, picked up Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator today too. Got a pile of gigabytes to download when I get home.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

I guess I should buy Witcher 1 this sale since my disc version is pre-enhanced and pre-patches. Not sure whether it would even still update.

There is a patch for it, but it's big (well, for the time...) and took aeons to apply for me. That said, wasn't there a way to register your Witcher 1 disc key on Gog and get it on their platform for free?

I'm vaguely disappointed that 'Caligula' isn't about the roman emperor. The achievement list would have been, uh, unique if it were.

So you want to play an incest simulator? You sick, sick puppy.  :p

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I'm vaguely disappointed that 'Caligula' isn't about the roman emperor. The achievement list would have been, uh, unique if it were.

if one genuine wants such, they can get it from most any japanese dating game.

*shudder*

HA! Good Fun!

I guess I should buy Witcher 1 this sale since my disc version is pre-enhanced and pre-patches. Not sure whether it would even still update.

There is a patch for it, but it's big (well, for the time...) and took aeons to apply for me. That said, wasn't there a way to register your Witcher 1 disc key on Gog and get it on their platform for free?

GOG provides a GOG copy of either of the first two Witcher games no matter what platform you originally bought them on. https://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

There is no distinction between versions, all editions upgrade to the up-to-date Enhanced Edition.

Edited by Humanoid
  • Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

if one genuine wants such, they can get it from most any japanese dating game.

*shudder*

HA! Good Fun!

Dating sims have nothing on Crusader Kings 2.

gZeguUx.jpg

• Like 10

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G