What You Did Today

Gorth

i'm not responsible for their mistakes, if it even is a mistake because they clearly said they took the money from my bank account but not which account. i wouldn't be surprised if my grandma has a bank account in my name that she never told anyone about

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Ah, if only the world actually worked in such a wondrously ideal manner...:(

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Yeah, they never make mistakes, you do, wether you've done something or not. You will always end up paying for their mistakes sadly :/

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Got new glasses, woo.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Spent the early day with trying to get my clutch sorted, got a different master clutch cylinder, brand new slave cylinder, braided hose from the master to the slave (Meaning there should be zero losses due to expansion and flexing). We force fed the slave with brakefluid with a primitive homemade "pump" (50cl plastic fizzy drink bottle with a hole drilled into the lid and a rubber hose to fit over the nipple), bled the system as well as we could.

Still no real fricking improvement.

I did have a sudden flash of inspiration, I reckon that the plastic pedal might be flexing a bit, though it might not be the case. The clutch only frees the flywheel at the very last millimetres of travel, and the pressure does'nt feel that great. still might be worth looking into.

This is driving me "slightly" aggravated.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

www.world-of-beercraft.com?

True story: a Bing(e) search for www.hurlshot.com came up with a link to the www.beeradvocate.com :lol:

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

allyourbeerarebelongtous.com? or dontblamemeivotedbeer.com

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Beerandbackagain.com

VeniVidiBibi.com

Beercanchangethenatureofman.com

Beerchoiceandconsequences.com

Goforthebeerboogoforthebeerraaaagh.com

• Like 3

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

My best friend who immigrated to Oz 18 months ago is back in SA for 1 month so we had an awesome reunion party today at a really festive restaurant ...loads of shooters, laughs and good food. It was great to see him and his wife again, I'll be seeing lots of them over the next 4 weeks  :dancing:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Pulled my back yesterday, today I got a cold.

Oh, and my vacation is over on monday.

Life is good.

Edited by Azdeus

Being called a douchebag by some woman because my dog woofed at her and wagged his tail was a new experience. Dude up the street certainly is a player, every weekend different women leave his house :lol:

Sadly my dog has some corns on his feet that making walking painful - no idea how a dog gets this - so only outside activity is chilling with me on the steps or park.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I harvested three tuck loads of pumpkins. On Friday, I took them to the farmers market in Covington. They paid $.035 per pound. All in all I sold them all for $211.  I kept one for me though. 

• Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Watching Beverly Hills Cop, smoking cigarillos and drinking rum and playing Jagged Alliance 2. I have to have some pleasure after this week.

• Like 1

Yesterday and today were spent playing games, mostly. I also watched some football. Both regular and American. I left the house once this weekend. I've had a cold, but it seems to be better now, so I will most likely hit the gym tomorrow.