The US Election 2016, Part VII

Pidesco

Clinton doesn't have 90% bof the AA vote. the Democrats do. They always do which is why demcorats feel entitled to every AA vote.  And, when they don't get it, they have no problem saying racist stuff. The Democratic party is hella racist. What has Clinton ever done for the black community? NOTHING. She has been a politician for decades and she cops murdering white suspects. 'experience'

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

When Trump speaks his BS it's enough to make me feel like waterboarding him to death.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The Democratic party is hella racist.

What the Democratic Party did for blacks: Civil Right Act of 1964 and Voting Right Act of 1965, signed into law by Democratic President Lyndon Johnson.

And here is what the Republican Party did to blacks: Southern Strategy, i.e, the actual  policy of "playing the race card", as conservatives and Republicans love to accuse liberals and Democrats of playing.  Conservatives and Republicans loved to say the GOP liberated the slaves.  However, whatever the GOP had done to free slaves more than a century ago, they squandered away the good will with the race card strategy to appeal the Southern whites.   The GOP was the party of the North and Coasts, but it has now been taken over by entirely different sets of constituents from the South.  The GOP of Lincoln ceased to exist when they decided to pursue the racist Southern Strategy as a keystone policy of the party. 

Instead of reversing its course, the GOP has gone full racist with Donald Trump. For blacks, Hispanics and other minorities, it is truly over for the GOP.  The GOP can never recover from Donald Trump and, most importantly, his fans and supporters who make up the bulk of the GOP.  The real problem is not even Donald Trump.  It is the kind of people in the GOP who support him.  Donald Trump is merely the symptom.  The real problem is the people in the GOP who support Donald Trump, and they seem to make up a huge portion if not the majority of the party.

Edited by ktchong

They're both pretty ugly because they've betrayed Gaia. Only through the power of the green can you achieve GILF status.

5-fFEb07.png

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Just watched the highlights, man that was boring. 

Why what were you expecting that would have made it less boring ?

The presidential debates are not suppose to be about theatre and entertaining people , they are suppose to be about discussing the issues. They did debate things like the birther controversy, the ISIS strategy, aspects of the economy, tax returns and other topics 

People keep saying " the debate was boring " so I am  interested in what people would like from the agenda ?

Trump freaking out ?, that would have been entertaining.  

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

*sigh*

the fox link kinda cuts off relevant portions o' the interview.

esquire has been a bit cheesed off that they got pulled into the mix, so they did a bit o' digging.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/videos/a47684/trump-iraq-war/

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Just watched the highlights, man that was boring. 

Why what were you expecting that would have made it less boring ?

The presidential debates are not suppose to be about theatre and entertaining people , they are suppose to be about discussing the issues. They did debate things like the birther controversy, the ISIS strategy, aspects of the economy, tax returns and other topics 

People keep saying " the debate was boring " so I am  interested in what people would like from the agenda ?

Trump freaking out ?, that would have been entertaining.  

Yeah, I want him to completely lose it ...that  would be epic  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Finally watched the debate.

The moderator was a combination between a schmuck and incompetent as in not making them both shut up about trivialities and not pressing Hillary on anything as far as i can remember. Hillary sounded like the media experts and the journalists while Trump talked like everyday people, so no wonder the media and the polls were so at large with each other.

Trump was really nice compared to what he can be, so it left me wondering if he actually just spend the whole debate observing and testing the waters for later debates. If so, then he really is the nimble navigator that the memes pushes him to be.

Hillary's smug smile didn't come off as "You mad bro?" or "There's no need to be upset", but rather in a "Haw-haw, i am so smart"-way. It will be detriment for her in the future.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

*sigh*

esquire has been a bit cheesed off that they got pulled into the mix, so they did a bit o' digging.

HA! Good Fun!

No they didn't. Holt said Trump supported the Iraq invasion, in the interview he's clearly not supporting, instead suggesting to wait for the UN. In any case, it's not a moderator's job to take sides in a controversy.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Trump's lionizing of MacArthur is telling. Sure is a corporate man though, talks a lot but says little.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

*sigh*

HA! Good Fun!

No they didn't. Holt said Trump supported the Iraq invasion, in the interview he's clearly not supporting, instead suggesting to wait for the UN. In any case, it's not a moderator's job to take sides in a controversy.

*double-sigh*

during the 2016 Presidential campaign, trump has specific stated that he were always against the invasion o' iraq, so his stance on invasion is an issue that trump put in play. the howard stern quote does tend to support the notion that trump were in favor o' invasion.  the information supplied by your fox source is an attempt to rebut trump's own earlier statement that he supported invasion.  at best your link provides equivocation o' an earlier statement supporting invasion. 

HA! Good Fun!

ps unless what you is actual annoyed 'bout is that a moderator asked a question that trump has had difficulty asking.  am actual thinking that such should be something we should applaud moderators for.  ask clinton 'bout emails if trump don't raise spectre.  ask trump 'bout iraq waffling if clinton does not.  is to be applauded and not criticized... 'cause those is questions people want answers 'bout.  

personally, Gromnir is more interested in policy stance o' the candidates, but that ain't what this election is 'bout.

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Hillary sounded like the media experts and the journalists while Trump talked like everyday people, so no wonder the media and the polls were so at large with each other.

No polls worthy of the name have been conducted since the debate.  And the various swing-voter focus groups are all lining up for Hills on this one.  Nobody who is already in the tank for one of the two candidates is going to change their minds based on this, sure.  But Trump's efforts here probably did more to alienate than appeal to the undecideds whose votes he's going to need.  

(Anyhow, what kind of idiot wants a President who talks like everyday peopletheir drunk uncle at Thanksgiving?) 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 2

(Anyhow, what kind of idiot wants a President who talks like everyday peopletheir drunk uncle at Thanksgiving?) 

d4dd8c718af4f2726706308fe86241ae.jpg

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2