Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Gfted1

Anyone know how and when you can find names of victims in stories like this? Got old friends in Munich.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Another video shows the gunman walking around alone on a flat roof before again opening fire. He can be heard shouting at the person filming, saying at one point, "I'm German".

http://pastebin.com/QE9RviaS

(I don't speak German, so I can't vouch for the fidelity of the transcript)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Of mixed descent, doesn't like foreigners. Shoots up a totally random crowd you'd expect to find at a McDonalds. Argues for a while and then shoots himself.

#andthorazineforall

The "Breivik link" is obviously obvious, but only to German police. Because a middle aged white Norwegian who shoots up the youth of the leftist party as a form of political terrorism against their immigration policies is the same as a kid of mixed descent shooting up random people in a McDonalds.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

So if it is a Muslim, it is clearly the work of religion, but if they aren't, it is clearly the work of mental illness.  I think I've got it now.

Truth be told, the vast majority of mass killings by whatever means in the west the last couple of decades are committed by Muslims and/or people whacked out on psychotropic(s) X that was given to them by some kind of state licensed quack. errrr... 'doctor'.

Edited by Valsuelm

Ok, but just this one time.

Ah good to see you're going to contribute with answering questions. Here it is again. And who were you responding to (or post) in this thread if not me?

Hurl isn't exactly known for purposefully bringing anything of substance to the table in any given discussion. He occasionally does, but sadly more oft than not it's by accident.

• Like 1

Anyone know how and when you can find names of victims in stories like this? Got old friends in Munich.

If they're minors the names are rarely released, unless the family wants them to be. And sadly it's reported than many of the victims are minors...

I'd reach out to your old friends directly. It's almost always a good time to do such a thing regardless of what's happening in the world.

Ok, but just this one time.

Ah good to see you're going to contribute with answering questions. Here it is again. And who were you responding to (or post) in this thread if not me?

Hurl isn't exactly known for purposefully bringing anything of substance to the table in any given discussion. He occasionally does, but sadly more oft than not it's by accident.

be8.png

• Like 2

Careful, beware the forum ubermensch, Hurlshot.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The "Breivik link" is obviously obvious, but only to German police. Because a middle aged white Norwegian who shoots up the youth of the leftist party as a form of political terrorism against their immigration policies is the same as a kid of mixed descent shooting up random people in a McDonalds.

The perpetrator apparently had collected material about various killing sprees in recent years, Breivik's only one of them although of course prominent. A "link" is not the same as "basically identical". The link has apparently more to do with planning and how to go about a mass killing, not with motives or victims.

Another video shows the gunman walking around alone on a flat roof before again opening fire. He can be heard shouting at the person filming, saying at one point, "I'm German".

http://pastebin.com/QE9RviaS

(I don't speak German, so I can't vouch for the fidelity of the transcript)

It's basically correct, with a few more obscenities and "a-holes" and "wankers", but nothing substantial.

Anyway - that's a real gem:

German media are under tight BND control...

I highly doubt that there's anything the BND has "under tight control", including its own people, activities, and public relations. :D

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

The perpetrator apparently had collected material about various killing sprees in recent years, Breivik's only one of them although of course prominent. A "link" is not the same as "basically identical". The link has apparently more to do with planning and how to go about a mass killing, not with motives or victims.

That's what you understand with a more careful look into the details, but what the media is trying to push is that its a far-right thing. 

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

every single piece of evidence in this case screams "PREMEDITATION" but the german police insists on the amok story. i wonder why that is... maybe to dismiss any terrorism notions and pretend the country is secure?

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

So we have an immigrant going full Breivik.

Next thing to happen will be ISIS blowing up the Qaaba.

Not an immigrant.

I wouldn't put it past them. :D

Edit:

"Amok" (at least as used in Germany) and premeditation are not mutually exclusive. In Germany, "running amok" is not necessarily spontaneous; in fact, the more prominent similar incidents (school shootings in Erfurt and Winnenden) were very much planned in advance.

"Amoklauf" in Germany is basically a killing spree, usually ending in the suicide or planned death of the perpetrator.

Edited by Varana

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

Running amok doesn't mean no premeditation in english either. You could quite easily and accurately describe something like Columbine which was extensively planned as two kids running amok, though that would tend to be seen as a rather trivial description.

Victims:

Dijamant Zabergja, 21, Armela Segashi, 14 and Sabina Sulaj, 14, from Kosovo (ethnic Albanians) (Names released by relatives)

Sevda Dag, Can Leyla and Selcuk Kilic from Turkey (Names released by Turkey's foreign minister)

Hussein Ntaitzik, 17,  from Greece (said to be belonging in Northern Greece's Muslim minority) (Name released by Greece news paper protothema)

45 year old woman and under 20 years old boy (citizens of Germany)

I can't find mentions of names of those two victims that are said to be citizens of Germany. 

Because it doesn't seem like it's the shooter but the person talking to him who is saying those things.

It's definitely the shooter yelling "Scheiß Türken" (****ing Turks) while the balcony guy is yelling "Scheiß Kanacken" (****ing foreigners in this case) in response. The transcript posted earlier is all right - the part about the treatment isn't ambigous though. The shooter is saying that he underwent some unspecified inpatient treatment, he's talking about a "stationäre Behandlung", literally meaning stationary treatment, as in treatment in a hospital.

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

seems like it was Shia shooting Sunni afaik

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Victims:

Dijamant Zabergja, 21, Armela Segashi, 14 and Sabina Sulaj, 14, from Kosovo (ethnic Albanians) (Names released by relatives)

Sevda Dag, Can Leyla and Selcuk Kilic from Turkey (Names released by Turkey's foreign minister)

Hussein Ntaitzik, 17,  from Greece (said to be belonging in Northern Greece's Muslim minority) (Name released by Greece news paper protothema)

45 year old woman and under 20 years old boy (citizens of Germany)

I can't find mentions of names of those two victims that are said to be citizens of Germany. 

This is actually pretty frightening in a way, because I know two Albanians in Munich (luckily not listed). A reminder for why racism is so disgusting, when people you can "vouche for" as being wonderful people (yeah no one needs to be vouched for, you get what I mean) could just be shot dead indiscriminately due to race, with complete disregard for who they were or what they were like.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Apparently he wasn't targeting foreigners by choice. The place simply was mainly visited by them, so naturally they were more likely to get hit.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

If you shoot a gun in a random direction in the center of any European German big city, you're 65% likely to hit a foreigner.

Speaking as a German-American, I feel Germany severely overestimates the extent of their immigrants.