Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Gfted1

Thanks, I've always preferred passive aggression to just outright aggression.

I don't prefer either. That's just me., Good to see you admit to prefer being passive aggressive. And who were you responding to (or post) in this thread if not me?

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Thanks, I've always preferred passive aggression to just outright aggression.

I don't prefer either. That's just me., Good to see you admit to prefer being passive aggressive. And who were you responding to (or post) in this thread if not me?

Are you new here?

Ok, but just this one time.

Ah good to see you're going to contribute with answering questions. Here it is again. And who were you responding to (or post) in this thread if not me?

Affirmative.  

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/index.html

It appears the shooter was German Iranian so it doesn't look like it was  ISIS inspired as ISIS is Sunni and Iran is Shia 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Police says they had to deal with a truckton of false reports yesterday evening and apparently intentional scaremongering. The later probably from media, I would guess. They just love to have this kind of stuff.

My guess: A nutjob again, and the media and people want it to be some islamic attack. It took but a few minutes to make people constantly post about how this is the fault of Imam-Merkel and other BS, which really angers me. Seriously, why are people so full of shait.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

So it seems like it was another lone wolf with mental problems, just like in Orlando, like in Nice and like that axeman on that train a couple of days ago. It's good to remove any agency from these people, that will surely make them stop and most importantly it will make us not fear, as then they are sick, never evil. Meanwhile, the migration of future mental patients from the very countries causing them must flow.

What a time to be alive.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The Bagdadi shooting syndrome

The Raqquan Sudden Beheading disorder

The chronic North African Bombithis episode

There will be a lot of money invested in this, i forsee a whole new market!

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The attacker was identified as an 18-year-old German-Iranian

Convenient enough for everyone to find their own scapegoat.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

A witness who was in the restaurant said her son was in the bathroom with the gunman.

"That's where he loaded his weapon," said Lauretta, who only wanted to be identified by her first name.

She said she saw many children casualties.

"I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom ... and he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can't run."

Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic.

"I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry," she said.

Witness Huseyin Bayri said he was riding his bike outside the restaurant when he saw the attacker yelling.

"I heard a scream at first: 'You ****ty ... foreigners. I am German. You will get it,'" Bayri said.

"And then the first shots were fired. And a boy of about 14 or 17 years of age ... collapsed, fell to the floor."

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36874497

Munich gunman 'had link to Anders Breivik', Norway killer

The gunman who killed nine people in Munich was obsessed with mass shootings and had an obvious link to Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik, German police say.
Police who searched the 18-year-old's room say they found written material on attacks.
The gunman, who later killed himself, had a 9mm Glock pistol and 300 bullets.
Police are investigating whether he may have lured his victims through a Facebook invitation to a restaurant.
He is suspected of using a fake account under a girl's name to invite people to the McDonald's restaurant where he launched his attack.
Friday evening's attack at the Olympia shopping mall also left 27 people injured, including children.
Three of the victims were from Kosovo. The father of one of them, 21-year-old Dijamant Zabergja, was photographed holding a photo of his son near the mall on Saturday. The other two were young women.
Police say the gunman had been in psychiatric care, receiving treatment for depression.

'Obvious' link
Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae said there was an "obvious" link between the new attack and Friday's fifth anniversary of Breivik's attacks in Norway, when he murdered 77 people.
Mr Andrae warned the number of injured could increase if people who had fled the scene came forward. Ten people were critically ill, including a 13-year-old boy, he said.

First reports of the shooting came in just before 18:00 (16:00 GMT) on Friday.
Witnesses say the attacker opened fire on members of the public in Hanauer Street before moving on to the mall.
A grainy video appears to show a man firing a gun outside McDonald's as people flee.
Another video shows the gunman walking around alone on a flat roof before again opening fire. He can be heard shouting at the person filming, saying at one point, "I'm German".
Witness Luan Zeqiri, who was in the shopping centre, told German broadcaster N-TV the attacker had been wearing military-style boots and a backpack.
"I looked in his direction and he shot two people on the stairs," he said.
Mr Zeqiri said he hid in a shop, but when he left, he saw dead and wounded people on the ground.

Police said the gunman was a dual German-Iranian national who was born in Munich. His name has not been released.
His body was found about 1km (half a mile) from the mall. He had no known links to the Islamic State (IS) militant group, police said.

• Like 1