Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1.0.3 patch notes are out!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hey guys,

We've posted up the patch notes for the upcoming 1.0.3 update. Check them out!

http://forums.obsidi...atch-103-notes/

• PinkRose, Dunesparrow and Matsu Kurisu like this

Kgk4569

Kgk4569

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Steam:Kgk4569
I'm excited! Is it next week yet?

Namyra

Namyra

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Yes please can it be next week already?

Matsu Kurisu

Matsu Kurisu

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 89 posts
Really appreciate this level of communication.
Many thanks!

ArchSenex

ArchSenex

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Glad for all the fixes, but I hope the issue with Seoni can be fixed quickly/easily (The fix says it's now adding Arcane, but it should be adding Magic, which was what was missing).

Edit:  And it was a note error, so yay!

Edited by ArchSenex, 19 May 2016 - 10:21 AM.

Llamalot

Llamalot

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts
Sounds great. Query about current bug though.

My story mode is halted on the reward screen as none of the characters are able to receive their reward after Local Heroes. Will the patch fix this bug retroactively in my game or is my story mode forever broken?

PinkRose

PinkRose

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

If you aren't sure if it's next week yet, ask Barrissimo.

They're the expert on weeks, or so it is presumed.

I want it to be next week already too.

Longshot11

Longshot11

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

My story mode is halted on the reward screen as none of the characters are able to receive their reward after Local Heroes. Will the patch fix this bug retroactively in my game or is my story mode forever broken?

Delete you party from the Story menu; create new Party; on character selection screen tap the "Experienced" tab and make a new party with your old and upgraded heroes.

• Aarik D likes this

LunarWolf

LunarWolf

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 59 posts

Looks like some good stuff in there. Of course my excitement for the roles is tamped down a bit, since you don't actually get to play them until deck 4.

Longshot11

Longshot11

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Of course my excitement for the roles is tamped down a bit, since you don't actually get to play them until deck 4.

Well, I expect you'll be fully able to take them for a test drive in replaying the scenarios.

• PinkRose likes this

LunarWolf

LunarWolf

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 59 posts

Of course my excitement for the roles is tamped down a bit, since you don't actually get to play them until deck 4.

Well, I expect you'll be fully able to take them for a test drive in replaying the scenarios.

I hadn't considered that. Let's hope so. :)

Derpy Muffin

Derpy Muffin

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts

Like waiting for Christmas morning!  After reading the notes, does this mean the cards like samisen, etc. will be retroactively unlocked since I have completed them all but with different parties?  It didn't say otherwise... 

belial1134

belial1134

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 18 posts

Delete you party from the Story menu; create new Party; on character selection screen tap the "Experienced" tab and make a new party with your old and upgraded heroes.

I have the same issue but it's on Quest Mode

I don't think your suggestion will work for it though.  When I click on quest mode it takes me right back to the rewards screen and the same thing happens

I can't click on anything, not even forfeit/quit game button.

I have to shut my ipad off all together to even exit the game.

So my question is the same as the OP. Will the patch fix the bug or will I have to delete the app and resintall losing all my work?

Flounder

Flounder

Producer, Pathfinder Adventures

• Developers
  • 180 posts

Hmmm...

https://www.youtube....h?v=KLVdsUwFVQI

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Update is live!!!

• Dunesparrow likes this

Kgk4569

Kgk4569

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Steam:Kgk4569
Awesome!!!
  • Dunesparrow likes this

Lenecallad

Lenecallad

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
SO the new patch is out, which is great. But I noticed one bug so far, luckily nothing major. While playing and defeating a scenario (Local Heroes on Legendary) the rewards said 0 gold. But when I looked in my settings, it showed I was rewarded the standard 200. Got a little nervous there for a second.

Derpy Muffin

Derpy Muffin

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
Excited for,new content. However still no unlock for the samisen and equivalent for adventure 2 despite beating them all on legendary. Am I out of luck?

kittenhoarder

kittenhoarder

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
Since downloading patch 1.03 yesterday, I have not been able to collect daily gold. It does the thing where the timer resets at midnight while remaining greyed out. Ipad Air, IOS 9.3.2 (latest version). Closing game, logging out of gamecenter, and shutting down my ipad did not work. This also happened 2-3 times before the patch, but it was one of the things specifically supposed to be addressed.

Also, my unlocked difficulties in story mode still look weird, but that is a minor issue.

ThreeEyedSloth

ThreeEyedSloth

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Steam:ThreeEyedSloth
  • PSN Portable ID:ThreeEyedSloth
Yeah, I still can't get the Skill Feat for Lem that he missed from dying on Black Fang's Dungeon. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users