Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

I would upload some 3DS gameplay but Nintendo is reluctant to join the 21st century in that respect.

You have to get a 200 euro intrusive hardware mod to get gameplay videos :D

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Playing some Pullblox or Pushmo as its know in the US, a 5 euro download title on the 3DS. You push and pull the blocks in order to reach the top where a "kid" is trapped. You can jump a single block up and over a gap of the same length. You can't manipulate a block you're standing on so a lot of trickiness comes from getting into position to manipulate the block you need to build your steps up to the top. Initially easy, it can get pretty hard. There are over 200 puzzles to solve and the game is done to a very high standard by Intelligent Systems (which is, for all intents and purposes a Nintendo first party studio). I'm at puzzle no 93 after 4-5 hours of gameplay.

Upper screen:

WVW69jmwwk0_Rpgxf6l.jpg

Lower screen:

WVW69jmwv0_Qsoo46_Mq.jpg

• Like 1

I would upload some 3DS gameplay but Nintendo is reluctant to join the 21st century in that respect.

You have to get a 200 euro intrusive hardware mod to get gameplay videos :D

eLjzeis.jpg

SeoPHoF.jpg

The Miiverse is your friend ;)

Also, is this a reference to Planescape: Torment?!

43mMnaC.jpg

GANNON-BANNED!

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Looks like that slug threw up a purple deathstar.  I remember playing Zelda.  It was a side scroller and you had to shoot blades out of your sword, I think.  Once I got used to it, it wasns't all that hard to finish.  That must have been thirty years ago.

• Like 1

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

The only thing Fo4 does right is Ass, imo.

Funny!  Not usually much for looking at pixelated buttocks, but the artist took real care fashioning hers.  Never played FO4, tho, so I don't know if there are other things that stand out in the game.  If the lady hind quarters are the outsanding features, can't be a good sign.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

Lara's dual pistols are back, hell yeah!
NY4ETOn7jlw.jpg

P99lfPaxwvc.jpg

the glorious return of Lara Croft (haven't played a TR game since TR2 came out for the Playstation)

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Steel Beasts 4.0, with some new crewable beasts in the stable, including:

tCSdgCT.jpg

Leopard 2A6

ooagV7k.jpg

And Marder 1A5.

Have a step into my office:

NXvGkNZ.jpg

And to my left, the loader, Dieter, at the ready:

T92qEzF.jpg

Accompanying us today on our patrol is a Danish Motorised Infantry squad in their Mowag Piranha IIIs.

xXmddPZ.jpg

And scout section in MB G 250s:

WSRRsJ9.jpg

"Fahrer! Panzer vorwärts! Marsch!"

VCSqsk6.jpg

Edited by Agiel
  • Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Lara's dual pistols are back, hell yeah!

NY4ETOn7jlw.jpg

P99lfPaxwvc.jpg

the glorious return of Lara Croft (haven't played a TR game since TR2 came out for the Playstation)

I felt that those weren't really Tomb Raider games anymore.

i guess I didn't miss much then :D anyway, I feel like TR has come full circle. it's probably the main reason the Uncharted games even exist, and now this new version of Lara Croft's adventures seems to have lifted everything from Uncharted, which kind of makes it the most TR game a TR game could ever be.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I meant the new, rebooted ones The old ones were split fairy equally between combat, platforming and puzzles, whereas the new ones are 90% murder simulator and 10% everything else. I mean the old games were clunky as hell but they were an adventure of sorts, wheres I got tired of all the killing and never finished the reboot.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

hmm, maybe I've been damaged and desensitized by all the modern warfare shooters I play, but I didn't think there was that much murdering. I do agree, murdering people left and right shouldn't be Lara's preferred way of dealing with her problems. and I don't like the gunplay in the new TR, but the enemies had really good AI routines, they'd flank me, pin me down, try to flush me out with explosives or molotovs, in a different game this combat would've felt awesome. and I liked some parts I could stealth. I just wish the shooting was the absolute last resort, but the game just had to have these huge fire fights...

Walsingham said:

kSaeo3w.jpg

... Damn.

H4oQ0VU.jpg

... ... Damn.

BHCxsx5.jpg

... ... ... Damn.

FszHxEi.jpg

That metallic thing over there is a proximity mine I've left on her wall. I'll just... Close the door and leave it hanging.

Anyway - Eidos Montreal, you're not even trying to be subtle here.

kawoBQP.jpg

Dieter loads a DM121A1 HEAT round into the breech of the 120mm L/55 Rheinmetall. "MZ geladen, Alle Waffen feuerbereit, Hydraulik ist Ein, klar zum Gefecht!"

mI7Uzhc.jpg

"Scheisswetter..." the commander remarks before ducking back into the turret and buttoning down the hatch. He remembered an Israeli maxim that went "A tank loses 60% of its effectiveness with its commander buttoned up."

LiFQc2g.jpg

Then thank god for the "Peri's" second generation thermal imaging suite. Looking at a Finnish Leopard 2A4, which only had a daylight "Peri".

LTNKcv8.jpg

The gunner's sight with his own TIS. A few minutes into our border patrol and all seems to be quiet...

vwil2DT.jpg

"Feindliche Schützen!" the commander shouts, observing some Little Green Men being somewhere where they shouldn't. Shortly thereafter an RPG-22 narrowly misses the tank "Give them a taste of the MG-3! I want that barrel glowing red!" The gunner's co-axial machine gun roars while the loader opens up with the pintle-mounted MG-3. The Marder lets them have it with their 20mm autocannons.

oUXnnaO.jpg

The Danish Infantry squad dismounts from their Piranhas to mop up what managed to survive the onslaught.

Once the dust settles, the group is given orders to proceed and investigate one of the border posts that have ceased contact with HQ. What they find isn't promising:

sUpmmro.jpg
Edited by Agiel
  • Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Now I have the answer to the question who they keep on making Call of Duty for

my invincible company (riders are shy, din't pick on them because of their numbers)
SkfM3It6PCE.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said: