Turkey shoots down russian jet

Zoraptor

Why bomb a christian cathedral when there's an identical Ottoman one in Istanbul.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I have seen article about Endrogan want to change political system to one man show president system, its telling you something original.gif

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I have seen article about Endrogan want to change political system to one man show president system, its telling you something original.gif

He wants to be Caliph?

ws3q1Ho.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ironically, I rather think that Erdogan wants to be Putin.

Some Syrian Army soldiers got blown up by an air strike, US blames Russia (ironic, since most of their media output is accusing the Russians of bombing only the 'moderate opposition' which doesn't exist in the entire Deir ez Zor governate) and everyone else including SOHR which is usually wildly pro west blames the US. Probably a mistake either way unless Saudi Arabia/ Qatar/ Bahrain has reinstated their bombing of ISIS, in which case it would have been a 'mistake'. The stated facts don't really match anyone entirely.

Apparently wikileaks has something on Erdogan planning this thing weeks in advance as a pre-election stunt

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

Apparently wikileaks has something on Erdogan planning this thing weeks in advance as a pre-election stunt

Yup,

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/673221504356786176

oooh boy, i tell you.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think some people are having an aneuyrism at NATO HQ right now.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And people say US politics is extreme.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

If he really did this for his next election then he's a complete idiot and probably desperate too. I wouldn't be surprised if he's so deep in criminal dealings that he simply cannot step down and must do anything and everything to remain in power.

Bump:

- Assad didn't gas his own people according to RT: https://www.rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/

- Apparently it was Al-Nusra and alikes: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188

Oh my, what have the Turks gotten themselves into here? Not to mention what kind of people who finance this kinds of things...like Quatar? Maybe even The White House gave a thumbs up? Who knows, but fun times ahead either way.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I would take what RT is writing with a huge dose of doubt, especially now when we have a propaganda war goin on due to Turkey actions against Russia.

Yes it has been proven irrefutably that Assad used chemical weapons against his own people...not sure what Meshugger is trying to say?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I would take what RT is writing with a huge dose of doubt, especially now when we have a propaganda war goin on due to Turkey actions against Russia.

Yes it has been proven irrefutably that Assad used chemical weapons against his own people...not sure what Meshugger is trying to say?

The source is two members of the turkish parliament (CHP). Take it as you will.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Whenever I see CHP I expect either our old Christian Heritage Party (disbanded when their leader was convicted of, uh, paedophilia) or for it to involve Erik Estrada and that redhead bloke who wanted to be in Miami Vice.

The accusations of false flags are pretty old, this just adds some detail. The only two credible scenarios involve usage of chemical weapons by rogue elements in the Syrian military or usage as a false flag by the opposition, probably using Libyan CW rockets and possibly Libyan Sarin- certainly the (Libyan) rebels were accused of using Sarin in Bani Walid well before their use in Ghouta- or Turkish precursors if the MPs statements are accurate. That would have involved firing from rebel territory over government territory or similar to make it look like it was the government doing it. Certainly the timing was suspicious as there was already a UN chemical weapons team in the country, so it was a moronic time for any official use of CW. There's no conclusive evidence for either scenario though.

Edited by Zoraptor

You mean this evidence?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505

/sarcasm

TLDR: UN had testimonies already in 2013, that sarine was used by rebels...

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Deleted link about connections to Britam to conduct the operation:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

Money funneled through Quatarian (what a surprise), and God knows what else, channels. 

I have to admit that a sales pitch with the phrase "Washington approved" can be quite hard to resist. Lots of dollar, good dollar.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

and this one on reuters is pretty interesting as well...

image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Qvd0a_Nk9iUzB1U3dXUk5NVGs/view?usp=sharing

the article from 5th november is long time deleted and the link was replaced to article from 6th november...

EDIT: no way now to know, if they just changed the headline of the article, or something in the article too...

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

You mean this evidence?

/sarcasm

No this ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10796175/Syria-chemical-weapons-the-proof-that-Assad-regime-launching-chlorine-attacks-on-children.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/syria-chemical-weapons-assad_n_3437640.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/07/assad-using-chemical-weapons-again-us-eyes-new-allegations-consequences-unclear.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/25/world/meast/syria-civil-war/index.html

Lets not's defend Assad, lets not try to understand his reprehensible decision to use the full might of his army to suppress any political change. He has spent 5 years desperately hanging on to power. It is highly unlikely he will supported by the West in any future negotiations where he plays a part in the future government of Syria and this is understandable  :geek:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You mean this evidence?

/sarcasm

No this ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10796175/Syria-chemical-weapons-the-proof-that-Assad-regime-launching-chlorine-attacks-on-children.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/syria-chemical-weapons-assad_n_3437640.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/07/assad-using-chemical-weapons-again-us-eyes-new-allegations-consequences-unclear.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/25/world/meast/syria-civil-war/index.html

Lets not's defend Assad, lets not try to understand his reprehensible decision to use the full might of his army to suppress any political change. He has spent 5 years desperately hanging on to power. It is highly unlikely he will supported by the West in any future negotiations where he plays a part in the future government of Syria and this is understandable  :geek:

Nah, how about the US and EU not meddling with Syrian internal affairs at all? like trusting the Saudis and Quataris to establish channels for arming rebels who just either took the weapons and joined ISIS or are just as bad as them? The current civil war, ISIS and the refugee crisis is a direct result by this level of incompetence by those who thought that the Arab spring would give unicorns and rainbows overnight.

Well, my angle is that the current policy is morally repugnant (just ask the Assyrians, Yazedis, Kurds and Alawites in the region on what they think), sorry about that. If your angle is Realpolitik without any scruples, i am then keen to listen on what the end game is for your part.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

"Page could not be found"

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy