Dear Fat People

ktchong

In case you haven't heard, this video has been burning up the Internet.

"Fat shaming is not a thing. Fat people made that up. That's the race card, with no race."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXFgNhyP4-A

She's funny.  And, guess what?  She's absolutely correct.

P.S. Yes, I hate fat people, especially the fat asses on scooters.  They offend me.  Fatties on scooters are not disabled.  They are just lazy.

Edited by ktchong

You're just upset someone tried to take your race card aren't you?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I have never had a choice to be or not to be a certain race.  I do not have a choice to change my race.

However, most people do have a choice  on whether they are fat or want to stay fat.   The overwhelming majority of fat people are fat because they eat and eat and eat, and they are too lazy to get off their asses to do exercises and lose the calories.   Now they are demanding special privileges and treatments for being fat and lazy.

Edited by ktchong

Yeah, I saw that, one of the fitness/nutrition pros I follow on FB had attempted to troll the thread, and it showed in my feed. I wasn't offended (I'm an ED fan), but honestly, didn't find it funny.

So a dumb broad whose only claim to fame is a fat shaming video and a wonderbra is burning up the internet. Sad, sad state of affairs. :no:

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I just don't get this obsession some folks have with how other folks are living their lives. I see someone overweight I don't pay them any mind at all. Who cares? It's their problem not mine and not your. You know the biggest problem facing the world today is there are far too many nitwits who thing it is their place to tell other folks how they should be living their lives.

BTW this applies equally well to gay marriage, gun ownership, muscle car driving, computer gaming, dating ugly chicks, smoking dope, whatever. What a wonderful world this would be if we all just minded our business and left everyone else alone.

• Like 8

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

So that vid suddenly got more attention in the interwebz than real problems... god, I am fat right now, but i went through some serious depression stuff, but I did not find her vid offensive...

In a matter of fact there is a lot in that vid that is true, like people using scooters, not caring for themselves etc... a lot of them are lazy, that's true, but i really see no point to this vid causing reaction on the internet... this only shows how stupid our western culture grew and how eventually it will collapse... with a big bang...

EDIT:

BTW they most funny thing about that vid, is that i have in related vids:

A-hole's guide to Techies :D (only DotA people will know what this is)

Edited by Darkpriest

I just don't get this obsession some folks have with how other folks are living their lives. I see someone overweight I don't pay them any mind at all. Who cares? It's their problem not mine and not your. You know the biggest problem facing the world today is there are far too many nitwits who thing it is their place to tell other folks how they should be living their lives.

BTW this applies equally well to gay marriage, gun ownership, muscle car driving, computer gaming, dating ugly chicks, smoking dope, whatever. What a wonderful world this would be if we all just minded our business and left everyone else alone.

Would be fine if we didn't have to pay for their lifestyle choices, I don't like paying taxes just so that my hard earned dollars go to support the indulgent and the corrupt. So we either remove taxation or mend the problem, enabling it means that this cycle will continue and that we have to pay for it instead of services which would benefit all of us.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I have never had a choice to be or not to be a certain race.  I do not have a choice to change my race.

However, most people do have a choice  on whether they are fat or want to stay fat.   The overwhelming majority of fat people are fat because they eat and eat and eat, and they are too lazy to get off their asses to do exercises and lose the calories.   Now they are demanding special privileges and treatments for being fat and lazy.

So you are assblasted the fatties are encroaching on your territory?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Would be fine if we didn't have to pay for their lifestyle choices, I don't like paying taxes just so that my hard earned dollars go to support the indulgent and the corrupt. So we either remove taxation or mend the problem, enabling it means that this cycle will continue and that we have to pay for it instead of services which would benefit all of us.

And there is what is so insidious about the government running healthcare. It gives it the ultimate backstage pass into our private business. When the state assumes responsibility for our welfare then we all become wards of the state.

Of course here I go derailing a thread. This was all about minding other peoples business with a slight dusting of humor to make it all go down sweeter.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Dear ktchong, looking at your posts, you have some anger issues. Live and let live. You'll be a lot happier just letting go of the things you cannot control... (and you cannot control 99% of what other people do)

... That being said, I do kind of see what you mean there. There are problems that you can fix, and problems that you can't. For example, I'm really short. Not a hell of a lot I can do about that except live with it. Same with being a certain race.

But fat people can theoretically loose a few kgs. It's not easy, but it's possible.

The most hilarious about the whole 'fat shaming thing' is how the anti fat shamers will cry about the evils of 'body shaming' but will turn around in the very next senetnce bash skinny girls. LMFAO

Talk about SJWitis.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I kind of agree that being overweight is overwhelmingly not a situation beyond your owm control, so lets not have any fat role models in the same sense as let's not have any junkie role models, I'm looking at you Russel Brand,  It's not a demographic you are supposed to identify with or rally around if you are overweight, you are supposed to get healthy.  

Of course I'm talking about obesity that is damaging to your health, not just having a little more around the edges. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Agreed. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I see someone overweight I don't pay them any mind at all. Who cares?

You are obviously not a frequent flyer ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I draw the line at this sort of thing that this lady got.

Context?

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Context?

This woman had children and got back into shape. She posted a picture of herself with a comment, "What's your excuse?" She got swarmed by outraged SJWs who accused her of fat-shaming. The outrage was loud enough that this was a "controversy" for a little while.

• Like 1

Agreed. 

We'll make libertarians out of these folks yet! Except Bruce & Ktchong, that cause is lost! :lol:

Thomas Sowell

Context?

This woman had children and got back into shape. She posted a picture of herself with a comment, "What's your excuse?" She got swarmed by outraged SJWs who accused her of fat-shaming. The outrage was loud enough that this was a "controversy" for a little while.

It also turned her into a bit of celebrity and resulted in her making the rounds of the talk show circuit, so I'm not sure how successful you can really call the 'fat-shaming' accusations.  

I actually think we are in the midst of a cultural revolution when it comes to nutrition.  There are crazies on both sides of the issue.  You've got the folks freaking out about GMO's, and then you've got these weird people yelling about fat shaming.  But in the middle you've got more education spreading about what fast food does to you, you've got the rise of healthier alternative groceries and restaurants.  It is probably going to take a couple generations to show real progress, but much like with smoking, I think we may be near the peak and hopefully will see a downward shift in terrible nutrition.

On the other hand, physical activity and exercise is still in a big rut.  Too much boob tube.  We need a revolution there.

It also turned her into a bit of celebrity and resulted in her making the rounds of the talk show circuit, so I'm not sure how successful you can really call the 'fat-shaming' accusations.  

You could say the same about certain video game critic harassment victims...

Anyway. Good that most people at least have their head in the right place.