Music - must - go on!

Rosbjerg

Just... just give it a try at full volume.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For a complete change of pace, I was researching dancing for an evil dance off in the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying game I'm running.

Found a few dances for the right era. My favourite so far is the 'saltarello' which is a bit more interesting than a regular galliard.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

From 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'

-Elwood Blues

For a complete change of pace, I was researching dancing for an evil dance off in the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying game I'm running.

Found a few dances for the right era. My favourite so far is the 'saltarello' which is a bit more interesting than a regular galliard.

Looky here, with rather different instrumentation, but maybe fitting Warhammer as well :)

• Like 2

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

over christmas we got stuck in a car with somebody who were a fan o' taylor swift or katy perry (sp?) or who-the-F-knows. regardless, we had to endure 40 minutes o' musical oatmeal. no doubt such fare is easily consumed, but it is bland and soul-killing when served ad nauseum.

ah. much better.

HA! Good Fun!  

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

There's something particularly fun about dancing around the living room with a baby to a song that will  be wholly inappropriate for him to listen to once he's sold enough to understand it.

(NSFW lyrics, of course.)

Wonder why Greeks really like this guy.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra