Music - must - go on!

Rosbjerg

I miss when MTV was this fun.

The first video of the year award went to:

MJ had a lot of great songs and videos, but this was always my favorite video by his:

BTW: Sledgehammer is to this day the video that won the most awards, and the most played video of all time on MTV. Land of Confusion probably would have won most of those awards had it been released in any other year than the same year Sledgehammer came out. 1987 might have been the best year in the history of music videos.

• Like 2

I hate to post a 43 minute long clip (lies), but this needs to be experienced in its entirety.  [Charles Barkley]Anything else would be uncivilized[/Charles Barkley].  Let's see if anyone gets that reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tHUSiCzD6M

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Pay close attention to the visuals here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23oBMOvt85o

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Amazing soundtrack. Blizzard really did well with the quests, atmosphere, and music in Warlords of Draenor.

My favorite is probably the song played during the climax of one of the first quests you do with Yrel and part of the Auchindoun instance. I've been trying to find the song but to no avail. Considering WoD has a mixture of over 9 hours of BC music and an as yet to be determined amount (but at least a few hours) of new WoD music, it's not going to be an easy task. But I got sucked in with that song and those game moments like I haven't in a very long time.

If I find it, I'll be posting it here.

Until then, some oldies but goodies:

Edited by Valsuelm

I thought I had successfully buried this earworm, but it escaped by putting the phrase "Plain White Tee-shirt" in my head.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.