Dragon Age: Inquisition

Rosbjerg

I am debating streaming my first playthrough. It will be during Desert Bus 8, and I want to participate in that, as well. Perhaps I should look at the schedule when they put it up.

It would require two laptops though, hm.

Skyrim + Oblivion

In Oblivion, portals show up everywhere, we need to close it. DA:I is about that, closing up portals that will show up everywhere

In Skyrim we kill dragons everywhere

Dragon Age have lost it's originality, a rip off from many popular games

Edited by Qistina
  • Like 1

Skyrim + Oblivion

In Oblivion, portals show up everywhere, we need to close it. DA:I is about that, closing up portals that will show up everywhere

Are you serious?

"WE do some similar things in game so that means Game A obviously stole everything from Game B"? Like, seriously? "In one game, you kill dragons. In another game, there are dragons."

• Like 2

Yeah, because Skyrim created dragons. You know, because, DRAGON Age 1 didn't have multiple dragons you kill including the final boss. DA3 TOTALLY STEALS DRAGONS FROM SKYRIM. Instead of, you know, THE OBVIOUS. Dragons are a fantasy staple and people love their dragons.

Or Skyrim created portals even though there's a friggin' game called Portal. And, oh yeah, BIO's had other games with portals too. not to mention TONS of other games with portal.

Yeah, they borroqwed stuff from Skyrik amongst a billion others. And, Skyrim does the same. BIG DEAL.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Skyrim + Oblivion

Seems like someone doesn't like fantasy.

• Like 5
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/previews/12536-Dragon-Age-Inquisition-BioWare-RPG-Preview?utm_source=latest&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all

Here is some nice input about this game, I don't think it offers anything to new that we don't already know but it does increase my excitement :dancing:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Skyrim + Oblivion

Are you serious?

"WE do some similar things in game so that means Game A obviously stole everything from Game B"? Like, seriously? "In one game, you kill dragons. In another game, there are dragons."

I am serious

Why the Fade tearing must be "portals"? And through these portals demons coming into the world, in Oblivion, Daedra coming into the world through portals, It is an obvious rip off

Yes we have dragons in Dragon Age : Origin, but it's original, sadly in DA2 the dragons are just there for the sake of must have dragons. And now it's Skyrim dragons with shouts and can talk

The Inquisitor is a member of secret organization, in Oblivion the hero have dealing with secret organization, and it's the main quest. In Skyrim, the hero is a Dragonborn, i am not suprised if the The Inquisitor is a descendant of Old Gods whatsover...or maybe a product of experiment making him/her a dragon hybrid...based on trailer i watched it does seems like that

Edited by Qistina

Its really a good question, who will you side with?

I am leaning towards the Mages but I want to understand the history and motives from both sides before I make my mind up

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Such starking choices from BioWare -- Will you pick A or B?

I suppose it's true though -- The more things change they more they stay the same. Pick either side that both consist of saturday morning cartoon villains who are stupidly evil for the sake alone of "someone has to be".

Edited by TheChris92

Skyrim + Oblivion

So I guess Skyrim & Oblivion is then a rip-off of Warcraft? Demons rushing out of portals all over the world, killing dragons etc? And  the inspiration goes on and on..

In retrospect, I'd say Inquisition looks more like Dragon's Dogma to me, which I don't consider a bad thing. That game's combat was actually fun and the boss battles were incredibly enjoyable and engaging.

Edited by TheChris92

"Will you side with the Mages or the Templars"

How about neither? Last time I took a side both were jerks.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Skyrim created dragons.

I should start collecting these.
  • Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Will you side with the Mages or the Templars"

How about neither? Last time I took a side both were jerks.

+1

While i find it as wishful thinking, but the idea of roleplaying as a drunk, twofaced prankster bard that does not take the Inquisition that seriously and spends most of the time flying around on his dragon mount, killing both sides with great enjoyment, is quite tempting.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Yes we have dragons in Dragon Age : Origin, but it's original, sadly in DA2 the dragons are just there for the sake of must have dragons"

WUT? DA dragons are 'original' but DA2 dragons are not? THAT. DOESN'T. EVEN. MAKE. SENSE.

"The Inquisitor is a member of secret organization, in Oblivion the hero have dealing with secret organization, and it's the main quest. In Skyrim, the hero is a Dragonborn, i am not suprised if the The Inquisitor is a descendant of Old Gods whatsover...or maybe a product of experiment making him/her a dragon hybrid...based on trailer i watched it does seems like that"

Uh. BIO has been using 'secret' organizations' forever. DA1 has one too. Other games have had them.

Seriously, you make it sound like Skyrim is the first game ever. LMAO

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side, little orc.

• Like 6
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."