The Funny Things Thread

Rosbjerg

cda.gif

Wrong thread? =P

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

tumblr_nabb2vnWLW1rves7ho1_r1_250.gif Edited by KaineParker

"To be fair, if I was married to Milla Jovovich, I would also be happy just making movies that show off her butt." - Hurlsnot

"I originally just wanted to ignore this, but I can't sleep, so why not." - majestic

"I murdered my entire family as well as the police and priests investigating me for murdering my entire family in the name of Satan. Good times." - Bartimaeus

"I will undoubtedly cave and buy this since Nintendo has me by the balls with Shin Megami Tensei V." - Keyrock

A coder friend relayed this story to me.

"All of life’s lessons come with a price…
We may learn a lesson, and things may get better in the end…
So that’s the trade off…life experience for exhaustion… wisdom for innocence.
There may be a happy ending to our stories…
but we paid for that with little pieces of our souls and we will never get those back."

-Austin Lunn

What was that old hoary story about someone asking a Polish guy if they thought of the Russians as friends or family... He turned around in amazement and said "Family of course!" then after a moment added "I get to CHOOSE my friends."

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Ready for some baffling user reviews on Steam? I just love this little collection:

http://www.pcgamer.com/gallery/the-most-baffling-steam-reviews/Steam-Reviews/

Not a good collection though, there are some really great reviews. Especially for some of the Indie games - Rust and DayZ in particular.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.