Hacked Nude Photos: Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Yvonne Strahovski, etc.

ktchong

It's funny how everyone is so defensive in this thread, trying to affirm that they didn't look at these pictures.

Also every single one of these so called actresses would fall head over heels to strip for the camera if the money/director was good enough. Which is not to say that approve of invading someones privacy, but anyone who uploads anything of value to any kind of cloud based service deserves to get hacked.

Whats funny about it? Is it the fact that some of us have integrity?

And no I didn't look at the pictures and have no intention of doing so

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Whats funny about it? Is it the fact that some of us have integrity?

And no I didn't look at the pictures and have no intention of doing so

Lol, you and integrity. You're a funny one Bruce.

Ah, the inevitable victim blaming.

Of course, no sympathy for the cloud users.

Edited by Sarex
  • Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Also every single one of these so called actresses would fall head over heels to strip for the camera if the money/director was good enough. W

I sincerely doubt such a void of dignity is present in all the actors.

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Maybe not all, but most of them. Half of the names in the hacked list already have nudes out there, that they them selves agreed to. Also to them it's not void of dignity, it's "art".

Also lol, I love Anna Kendricks.

Edited by Sarex

Maybe not all, but most of them. Half of the names in the hacked list already have nudes out there, that they them selves agreed to. Also to them it's not void of dignity, it's "art".

Also lol, I love Anna Kendricks.

Right, because right of personal portrayal becomes void if you have made use of it yourself? It's a crime, and it's appalling. I hate how crimes become marginalized by people saying "well, if you'd just defend yourself against it properly..." Victims of crimes are somehow made out to be the perpetrators. "Well, it's your own fault" is nonsense, it is the fault of the person committing the crime, whether you have taken steps to defend against it or not. As if, man. Can you imagine? "whoa, someone climbed through your window and beat you up? well, if you had just locked your window!"

• Like 3

Right, because right of personal portrayal becomes void if you have made use of it yourself? It's a crime, and it's appalling. I hate how crimes become marginalized by people saying "well, if you'd just defend yourself against it properly..." Victims of crimes are somehow made out to be the perpetrators. "Well, it's your own fault" is nonsense, it is the fault of the person committing the crime, whether you have taken steps to defend against it or not. As if, man. Can you imagine? "whoa, someone climbed through your window and beat you up? well, if you had just locked your window!"

Nope, not saying they are not victims, all I am saying is that I have no sympathy for them. Also don't make rubbish analogies...

I couldn't find them. :(

I find your lack of internet-fu disturbing.

Aside from the obvious "you're a creep both for looking at it and for validating those creeps that uploaded it", leaked nudes are generally very unflattering... you're pretty much guaranteed to be a lame dude with no standards if you fap to that. So... yay for you guys I guess?

Amateurs need love too.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

That many famous people keep nude photos on their phones? Did they not learn?

some of the photos were taken from other phones (photos were made by their boyfriend/girlfriend), other photos had been deleted from the phone but had copies in the cloud. the point? don't use iPhone to take nudes unless you want them leaked eventually

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I couldn't find them. :(

you can't not see them, really, it's everywhere. everyone is talking about it and/or sharing them. I saw them in my tumblr feed, didn't even know there was a thing.

I actually liked a comment about a government conspiracy: these photos were leaked to distract people from Ferguson

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Such outrage over something so meaningless. Though, considering some, that's not a surprise, heh. Will have to look up on how the hack was done.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I stumbled across the pics, and all I can say is YAWN. Don't get what all the fuss is about, its like people have never seen semi-naked women before. Must be an American thing. 

• Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Meh, i couldn't find them either.

You guys can hear my outcry when my ****-pics are leaked.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

All over reddit, shockingly. Saw some of them on the codex, and Woldan is right in that they are boring. Low resolution too for the most part.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

All over reddit, shockingly. Saw some of them on the codex, and Woldan is right in that they are boring. Low resolution too for the most part.

Kate Upton ftw, but it's not like we have not seen her naked before.

Such outrage over something so meaningless. Though, considering some, that's not a surprise, heh. Will have to look up on how the hack was done.

As for how the hack was done, I would be willing to bet someone was answering security questions that were dumb and easily findable.

I feel people need to understand that you can be an idiot and still be a victim - and being an idiot doesn't mean you bear the entire blame.. but you're still an idiot.

Getting randomly beaten up because you forgot to lock the window, is however so far out on the scale of "likely to happen", that you're obviously not to blame for it... if someone nacks your laptop because you placed it near an open window on the first floor in a troubling neighborhood... well, obviously the thief's to blame, but that's an idiotic thing to do. You're not "asking for it", but you're placing yourself in a situation where a crime is more likely to happen. Which I feel is ok to point out.

The Internet is a "troubled neighborhood" when it comes to privacy, so leaving nude pics behind shoddy security is stupid. Again, obviously the thief is to blame.. but you're still an idiot for doing it.

• Like 3

Fortune favors the bald.

Meh, another forum I frequent someone posted a few photos. I'll never get the big deal about poor resolution nude selfies of famous people.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

It is one thing to look at the leaked photos, but it is much more disturbing to not have enough shame to lie about looking at them on public forums.

Why is that disturbing ? Honesty is a good policy. :p

• Like 1